When did Britney and Christina last saw each other?

angeloformoso

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It makes me cringe how Christina praises and calls Britney “Brit Brit” on some interviews and talks about how much she likes Breathe On Me and stuff, after dissing/making fun of Britney for so long between 2000-2010. 

Like why is this even a question? :tired:

britney of course DGAF about her lol.

they were never friends after that. 

51 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

It makes me cringe how Christina praises and calls Britney “Brit Brit” on some interviews and talks about how much she likes Breathe On Me and stuff, after dissing/making fun of Britney for so long between 2000-2010. 

Like why is this even a question? :tired:

britney of course DGAF about her lol.

they were never friends after that. 

Has she ever publicly made fun of Britney though? I don’t think she or her lip fillers have.

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Has she ever publicly made fun of Britney though? I don’t think she or her lip fillers have.

She roasted the ever living **** of Britney (and Madonna) in her 2003 issue of Blender Magazine after their VMA performance (she claimed Blender twisted her words after it came out).  She also has made many comments about lip-syncing and all that ****, which was very clearly shade aimed at Britney back in the day...especially since Britney was her main competition.  She definitely calmed the **** down though once she had kids.  I do think she genuinely likes Britney and would love to re-connect.

5 hours ago, G-unit said:

She roasted the ever living **** of Britney (and Madonna) in her 2003 issue of Blender Magazine after their VMA performance (she claimed Blender twisted her words after it came out).  She also has made many comments about lip-syncing and all that ****, which was very clearly shade aimed at Britney back in the day...especially since Britney was her main competition.  She definitely calmed the **** down though once she had kids.  I do think she genuinely likes Britney and would love to re-connect.

Well, karma came back for her and her lip fillers. Remember xtinas mugshot? Even Britney didn’t have a mugshot during her breakdown 

Archived