Is Xtina's Bionic underrated?

On 6/6/2020 at 6:13 AM, CarlyRaeJepsenStan said:

Monday Morning :praisega:  Elastic Love :praisega:   And many other experimental and pop perfection tracks. I wish Bionic had sold 10 million copies world wide and accompanied by a 250 million grossing tour. The visual of Bionic's era was stunning too. Bionic, E.MO.TION Side A+ Side B, Glory are four masterpieces that were unfairly slept on by the GP. 

bionic-un.jpg.5af71f5b021f2a2796b22e901ada8f26.jpg

cuz of this topic went back listened to the album , its was fitting for its time .. but not underrated.. though i did find  this song;

which im surprised they did not use as lead single to promote the movie Birds of Prey.. not just cuz the title song but cuz the lyrics and song mood fits perfectly to the lead character and the whole movie mood..

I think it is underrated.

I love the theme, it had a nice blend of dance pop, ballads etc. 

I made people get into that album. Not myself tonight was pushed onto friends whether they wanted to hear it or not. 😂 I remember I used to blast Vanity in my car too. 
you lost me, I am, bobblehead ( I know it can get annoying but in the right moment it’s a jam), life me up, glam, 

BOPS.

Xtina also looked amazing at the time. 

• Love 1

I love this album but it's so inconsistent in its direction. Bionic was rumored to have "production troubles(never a good sign)" and that she was fighting with her label because she wanted a more experimental album with tracks like "Brids Of Prey".  I wish we could have seen her version but i love each track and the visuals were amazing. Not Myself TONIGHT hit well they just needed a stronger follow up. I loved her VMA performance and i wish we could have seen a tour.

I love a few of the songs, but a lot of them feel like rip offs from other artists... I remember her saying it was like a tribute album to artists she liked... but it made the album feel unoriginal... Also there are too many songs. I would have appreciated more of a solid album with quality songs rather than quantity. I love Bionic, but I feel like Back To Basics fit Christina so much better. It would be great if she embraced more of a classic sound like that rather than chasing trends, because she has such a powerful voice.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block