Done with Ru (All Stars)

hahaha well.. considering he kept repeting "i am not going to do only Britney this season" and then his entrance its doing OIDIA VMA00 performance and his first challenge he is dress as Britney :jlostare: 

I think he had not much to do in this competition. :ugh:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Okay but how can a boy watch and, you know, not give Ru money?

I thought we were going to be done with Ru for saying nothing about BLM and for actively killing the Earth and for not wanting trans queens on the show and stuff. :watrusayin:

I was actually talking  to someone the other day about how much emphasis the world places on Ru. I mean, werk and everything but I feel like people who are really big fans of drag never think Ru as their actual favorite. The only people who say Ru is their number one are the people only really know Rupaul and basically no other drag queens or give her special mention for helping drag break through to the mainstream. 

:weusay:

Also, going to put THIS back into the world: Jordan should do an AMA with Derrick Barry and put Jordan in drag during it.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Why should Rupaul say something about BLM? We don't tell a black person how he should feel or act about that... Also, I find funny when today's gays like to dismiss him without even reading or understanding what his life was like. Most of them don't even know how drag was treated in the 80s and early 90s, they think it was always glitz and glamour. Not saying about this topic but in general, like on reddit. It's so annoying, it's like: learn your history before trying to act cute. :schoolingtime:

On a side note, I don't even think that Derrick was a good choice for All Stars.... :parisok:  It's funny when he talks about going outside the Britney box but his intro was, again, with a Britney costume and his confessional look was all about Britney. And I actually like him, he does a good job impersonating her. 

I like Ongina, but her set was weak as well, it was all over the place.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

It's what she deserves :chrissy:

Like, no shade but to come back into the competition cosplaying Britney when your main struggle the last time you were there was to come out of the Britney box was not the best idea, it gave the impression that she didn't have anything new to show. Besides, her performance was the weakest for me, Mayhem at least was entertaining for 10 seconds, which is more than what Derrick can say, so I do agree with the outcome of the episode 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, MX3 said:

He clearly did not expect India Farrah to do well....neither did I! 

Who’s India Ferrah? *Goes to Google to check* 😆
420e39bd34d74ffae5c6af92a701d5cb.gif

Okay but real talk, I didn’t expect India to do as well as she did either! And Derrick should have known better than to come back into the werk room looking anything like Britney, so she most definitely got what she deserved. #OopsSheDidItAgain I guess... 🤷🏻‍♂️ The only reason I would have wanted her to stay is for the shade fest. 😎

My early vote is on Jujubee, bookmark me! 👑 I know she’s already getting read a lot for being an old queen, but she’s a drag race legend in my eyes and she’s so funny! I’m also excited to see what Blair brings to the table, cause I feel like she’s grown a lot since season 10 (literally because she was probably age ten when she started drag 😂). 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block