we need to figure a way regarding streaming numbers

Andrew Fatale

i made a little comparison in youtube views between Britney’s glory track liar and GaGa’s chromatica track (Sine From Above) 

Gaga’s track is over 1.3M views on youtube  in a week so far 

Britney’s track is 374k in 4 years!

for new album / single we need a way to get those views/ streaming numbers high

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga has continually been in the spotlight. She has gained younger fans and has her normal fan base so it’s not shocking her streams are going to be significantly higher. 

I really think we need to focus on the music. 

The only way we will ever compete with other artists if Britney releases a song the younger generation likes. Our old base doesn’t have it in us tbh 

Plus Britney literally goes away for years and comes back and there is very little support from Britney or the label. The numbers are going to be low. 

Mood Ring did well because the remaining fans bought MR (myself included) but streams are made up of a huge amount of ppl listening or continued hype for awhile which Britney lacks 

I hate to say it but if you really want success Britney would have to do a collab with Billie or Ariana because they are the “it” girls. Also a reason why Gaga got a #1

Gaga has continually been in the spotlight. She has gained younger fans and has her normal fan base so it’s not shocking her streams are going to be significantly higher. 

The only way we will ever compete with other artists if Britney releases a song the younger generation likes. Our old base doesn’t have it in us tbh 

Plus Britney literally goes away for years and comes back and there is very little support from Britney or the label. The numbers are going to be low. 

Mood Ring did well because the remaining fans bought MR (myself included) but streams are made up of a huge amount of ppl listening or continued hype for awhile which Britney lacks 

I hate to say it but if you really want success Britney would have to do a collab with Billie or Ariana because they are the “it” girls. Also a reason why Gaga got a #1

btw I am only posting once so if you see all the posts there is a bug. I’m not spamming. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

btw I am only posting once so if you see all the posts there is a bug. I’m not spamming. 

promo thats Britneys problem,  gaga is everywhere she even collaborated with postmates and there is ads everywhere 

We are flop at streaming. That's a fact, we can't change that, unless her team do something for the next era( if there's a new era lol) with the idea of awakening interest among the gp towards her and her music.

But I think the same happens with artists with more than 20 years of career, if we compare Brit's streams with Xtina or Madonna's, they are not so different. So I think it is because Brit's not popular and the gp is not interested in her anymore. Only the fanbase knew about Glory and it showed in streams, same happened with BJ. 

2 hours ago, Andrew Fatale said:

i made a little comparison in youtube views between Britney’s glory track liar and GaGa’s chromatica track (Sine From Above) 

Gaga’s track is over 1.3M views on youtube  in a week so far 

Britney’s track is 374k in 4 years!

for new album / single we need a way to get those views/ streaming numbers high

All her BJ tracks got uploaded 7 months ago also have 400k views #poorliar

Guys Britney streaming numbers, in whatever platform, will just increase if she appeals to the younger audience. And for that she needs a new management team. It doesnt matter how much we discuss around the subject considering crazy plans to put her at the top. Her team passed 4 years messing her image up and selling her as a nostalgia act and we saw the result of it :whatitellu:

New team, strategic partnerships, interviews, promo performances, better visuals and yada yada yada. That will put her in the spotlight again and therefore atract new people to listen to her songs. And even then, she needs to be ambicious and crave for the #1 spot to get there or at least close.

Spoiler

this fanbase is getting old for this ****, we need new blood :idkney:

1 hour ago, Andrew Fatale said:

promo thats Britneys problem,  gaga is everywhere she even collaborated with postmates and there is ads everywhere 

:tina:

Let's stop asking for promotions and worry about the numbers. Did you receive checks by transmission? How it affects your life that Britney is not one??? Let's get over it guys, Britney is already an artist from the past and we love her for who she is :tbh:

well frankly the only way she can be introduced to the younger, streaming-dependent peasants of an audience, is to either have a huge comeback album (like Circus; and I meant comeback from previous flops not because she went away), or do heavy collaboration with younger artists :queenflopga:

Kinda unfair because Glory's tracks were blocked form YouTube for years, but it won't do good number either.

We need to evolve as a fandom into the streaming era, also we need her team to evolve too, but that's impossible unless she got her freedom from the conservatorship and change them all. Thanks to TikTok some of the younger audience catched them into her music a good example is Criminal, so her clearly could be appeal to them but needs help from us and her team.

12 hours ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Kinda unfair because Glory's tracks were blocked form YouTube for years, but it won't do good number either.

We need to evolve as a fandom into the streaming era, also we need her team to evolve too, but that's impossible unless she got her freedom from the conservatorship and change them all. Thanks to TikTok some of the younger audience catched them into her music a good example is Criminal, so her clearly could be appeal to them but needs help from us and her team.

Yes!!

Finally somebody said it on here, Tiktok is the IT thing right now.

Why do you think artists are trying to push heavily their music on Tiktok? It's pretty obvious.

You guys we should make dance challenges and so on and try to make them go viral, maybe by tagging the top creators or maybe just waiting for the algorithms to put a blessing on as..., but we have to do it, specially rn with Mood Ring

Archived