Crossroads 2 (Try Harder)

migeal

Britney all grown up single mother with daughter that  heads to college , all alone she decides to relive her old crossroad trip with her friends all again and hilarity ensues when she figures out she is out of touch and she had never lost her passion for singing ...

your  plot and twist below ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, migeal said:

Britney all grown up single mother with daughter that  heads to college , all alone she decides to relive her old crossroad trip with her friends all again and hilarity ensues when she figures out she is out of touch and she had never lost her passion for singing ...

your  plot and twist below ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

OOppppss seems no crossroad fans here 

Just now, dran said:

Lucy ends up living a life like Britney's where her dad takes control of her life and personal affairs. She goes again to find her mom to fight her dad in court for her freedom.

is she is under conservation she cant go anywhere ... 

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Oh, Crossroads 2? Yeah, never happening :chershade:

nevertheless you must have thought bout a sequel and an idea for it or what ud like it to be about so.. go ahead put it out in the universe just might happen if not on this world maybe a parallel one :tifflmao:

1 minute ago, migeal said:

nevertheless you must have thought bout a sequel and an idea for it or what ud like it to be about so.. go ahead put it out in the universe just might happen if not on this world maybe a parallel one :tifflmao:

Okay fine, I’ll admit I’ve thought of one :quirkney:

In crossroads 2, Lucy and her other friends have separated from each other, and they have grown up to become very successful women. Lucy is a successful business woman, the other gurl (:pieceofwhat:) was a famous fashion designer and the other goth gurl (:pieceofwhat::pieceofwhat:) is a successful doctor. So one day, circumstances caused them all to suddenly bump towards each other and that’s where the movie starts. The rest is up to their team :goat:

Well that was a fun visit into a dream that’s never gonna happen :duadance:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Okay fine, I’ll admit I’ve thought of one :quirkney:

In crossroads 2, Lucy and her other friends have separated from each other, and they have grown up to become very successful women. Lucy is a successful business woman, the other gurl (:pieceofwhat:) was a famous fashion designer and the other goth gurl (:pieceofwhat::pieceofwhat:) is a successful doctor. So one day, circumstances caused them all to suddenly bump towards each other and that’s where the movie starts. The rest is up to their team :goat:

Well that was a fun visit into a dream that’s never gonna happen :duadance:

its a good start and after the " they bump into each other " anything can happen its up to their imagination from there.. 

Just now, migeal said:

its a good start and after the " they bump into each other " anything can happen its up to their imagination from there.. 

Yeah it would be cool to see how they would develop it from there :mhmnod: but this is like that one impossible dream you would have when u were 6 year old ya know?:pieceofwhat:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah it would be cool to see how they would develop it from there :mhmnod: but this is like that one impossible dream you would have when u were 6 year old ya know?:pieceofwhat:

i wasnt 6 when the movie cam out :sipnstare: shady 

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

The chances of that even being thought of is below 0% gurl :cackling:

OBVIOUSLY BELOW 0% -- but the post asked for "my plot twist" so here it is ... this nightmare squeal that can now become a thriller instead of a rom-com. 

Lucy embarks on the trip of a lifetime to Iran because her life is considered a disaster. :fakecry: Her youthful boyfriend Ben leaves abandons while pregnant and 22 years later her daughter marries and leaves home. :byetina:She travels to Iran and knows who the love of his life would be, who turns out to be 12 years younger :demi::badgirl: and leaves his entire disastrous life in the United States to start a new life with a new culture, totally free. :queenflopga:

3 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Lucy embarks on the trip of a lifetime to Iran because her life is considered a disaster. :fakecry: Her youthful boyfriend Ben leaves abandons while pregnant and 22 years later her daughter marries and leaves home. :byetina:She travels to Iran and knows who the love of his life would be, who turns out to be 12 years younger :demi::badgirl: and leaves his entire disastrous life in the United States to start a new life with a new culture, totally free. :queenflopga:

Ha! Ha! Haaaaa! Iran??? Eat love pray with a probably deadly ending 

Archived