"Stronger" remastered in 4K 60FPS!

MSTAR

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The next video might be Oops I Did It Again in 4K 60FPS, but before editing, I have a question, do you prefer an edit of Oops I Did It Again by:

- changing the order of scenes like I did on Stronger

or

- do you prefer that I add some alternative uncut scenes mixed with official ones?

Thank you for helping me to improve my work.

• Content Curators

:clap: I loved it  :wigsnatched:

21 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

The next video might be Oops I Did It Again in 4K 60FPS, but before editing, I have a question, do you prefer an edit of Oops I Did It Again by:

- changing the order of scenes like I did on Stronger

:well:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Just now, runpiggierun said:

When will her company release the remastered videos? 

For now, we don't have any information. They would probaly would remaster in a year or something like that but I don't think to be honnest. And if they at least "remaster" the music videos on YouTube, it would be bad upscales in 1080p (which look like uncompressed 480p master) and pretend to be a 1080p remaster. Just look at Fergie/Black Eyed Peas/Lady Gaga youtube remasters, they don't look 1080p at all. And I doubt they will rescan the 35mm films of her very very old music videos which weren't shot with a digital camera.

Alright, I was thinking about release 2 videos of OIDIA, the first would be the music video with the order of the scenes changed in 4K 60FPS, and the second video will be the uncut version in 4K 60FPS too, the uncut version have to be in 4/3 format or 16:9 (the crop would be exactly the same as the music video)? 

Archived