The Honest Vocal Coach reacts to Britney's Best Vocals

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Avatar said:

A little upset that she thought the Top of pops was lipped, but thought the other lipsynced parts were live :badthoughts:

I think it's because it's notoriously known in the UK that Top Of The Pops here always forced artists to lip sync.

Ok, I finally watched this. She didn't say much of anything. I wish she would have given more input.

Of what she did say, I liked that she enjoyed Brit's head voice and praised how she sounded in her lower register. I also appreciate that she recognized the tension Brit has. Whew! That jaw and that throat! 😫Of course, I adore her though. :)  

Britney always had beautiful low tone. But i wonder if she ever worked on her voice or it's just became unnecessary bc of the fact they started highly autotune her to sound like a baby not her own self. Also that baby voice was selling while she was on the beginning of her career then she pretended a virgin so every1 would want her. But with the years shouldn't they change that style so she sound more like a **** woman not baby girl.