Battle of the Sophomore Album - Bracket

Pick the better and more iconic album from the two  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I usually don’t post on here that often but was genuinely curious as to what the community thought about this so decided to make a thread about this. I’ll be following this Bracket up with a round 2 so stay tuned for that <3

I have tried to match the artists against other artists who are popularly seen as their contemporaries or for having rival fan bases to make things more interesting. Besides, I’ve picked the sophomore album that is universally regarded as the second album of these artists and not based on technicalities. For example, see Stripped and Revival. 

I know that this is a Britney Spears fan site and hence is very vulnerable to bias but I hope everyone votes objectively for the better albums in each poll category leaving aside personal biases. 

Have fun!

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Like A Virgin, Oops, A Girl Like Me (her first 2 albums are underrated AF), Breakout, Born This Way, Revival, Future Nostalgia, 21, The Writings On The Wall. :clicktina: Some of these I haven't even listened to, so I had to go based on artist. (Miley > Demi; Destiny's Child > Fifth Harmony) :smokney2: Also, welcome back. :yeahhh:

Agree with everything except A Girl Like Me over B'day and Born This Way over Teenage Dream :lizzie: Aside from that, TASTE :lizzie:

Also, thanks! But not coming back full time was just curious about this :lizzie:

• Love 2