• Future Nostalgia - Dua Lipa
  8. 8. -

• Fearless - Taylor Swift
    • 21 - Adele
  9. 9. -

• The Writings On The Wall - Destinys Child
    • 7/27 - Fifth Harmony

This poll is closed to new votes

I usually don’t post on here that often but was genuinely curious as to what the community thought about this so decided to make a thread about this. I’ll be following this Bracket up with a round 2 so stay tuned for that <3

I have tried to match the artists against other artists who are popularly seen as their contemporaries or for having rival fan bases to make things more interesting. Besides, I’ve picked the sophomore album that is universally regarded as the second album of these artists and not based on technicalities. For example, see Stripped and Revival. 

I know that this is a Britney Spears fan site and hence is very vulnerable to bias but I hope everyone votes objectively for the better albums in each poll category leaving aside personal biases. 

Have fun!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Like A Virgin, Oops, A Girl Like Me (her first 2 albums are underrated AF), Breakout, Born This Way, Revival, Future Nostalgia, 21, The Writings On The Wall. :clicktina: Some of these I haven't even listened to, so I had to go based on artist. (Miley > Demi; Destiny's Child > Fifth Harmony) :smokney2: Also, welcome back. :yeahhh:

Agree with everything except A Girl Like Me over B'day and Born This Way over Teenage Dream :lizzie: Aside from that, TASTE :lizzie:

Also, thanks! But not coming back full time was just curious about this :lizzie:

Archived