Transformney: Best VS. Worst Glory era look

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Look, I know she doesn't look her best here, but can we just agree that this is a very a good interview?! She seems so natural, just being herself. It's not often we see her like this anymore. She was really excited during the Glory era :makeitrain:

I also LOVE the other interview, but she seemed more anxious there. Maybe because of the audience?

The same reason why you feel you look great looking at yourself in the mirror and then you see a photo of yourself at the event you got ready for and think you look like a bloated beaver.

Britney is human like the rest of us. I don't think it's right to sit here and point out bad looks. Everyone has their good and bad looks. It's part of being human, so let's treat her as one instead of a product that's supposed to be perfect all of the time.

59 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

The same reason why you feel you look great looking at yourself in the mirror and then you see a photo of yourself at the event you got ready for and think you look like a bloated beaver.

Britney is human like the rest of us. I don't think it's right to sit here and point out bad looks. Everyone has their good and bad looks. It's part of being human, so let's treat her as one instead of a product that's supposed to be perfect all of the time.

“Bloated beaver” got me.  :haha:

CF793FAD-970D-487B-A545-1AA7F554B666.gif.e597124867f1fe98450a6cf1ef99edb5.gif

This is such a toxic and unnecessary thread. Do you think you’ll go on a Beyoncé or Lady Gaga fan page and see their fans insulting their looks? This is such a toxic fan base at times. FFS. In 10 years you’ll be saying “we didn’t appreciate the glory era, it was primeney 2.0” etc etc. Ridiculous 

Archived