Katy Perry says KP5 is 75% 'Prism' and 25% 'Teenage Dream'

19 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Katy Perry just released her lead KP5 single, "Daisies," but it doesn't necessarily represent the rest of the album.

Katy says her new album is 75% 'Prism' and 25% 'Teenage Dream.'

To be honest, I feel a bit disappointed with that answer. I want 100% KP5. You know what I mean? I want Katy to forge a new path, not tapping into familiar sounds. :katycry:

How do we feel about this, Exhale?

Related:

kp5.jpg.1c8cc64aea900f70bca5faba5ebac57d.jpg

Jordan Miller, the hypocrisy is so real. I get that she's not the best musician in the world but you've literally been protesting for 2.0 of everything Britney for years.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Relistened to "Witness", and it's worse than I remember it being. It's not terrible, but it's just very mediocre. :katyfrog: Personally, I love the whole concept behind the album and the album cover (I know I'm in the minority), but the problem is that there's very little of that on the actual record. :idkney: Had she actually created what she had been marketing the album as, I'm sure critics would've liked it much more. But it fell flat because it's just another Katy Perry album (but more boring and more mediocre). There's only a few 'woke' songs, and even those were scraped off the bottom of a very shallow barrel of 'wokeness':smokney2: The lead single is especially annoying. It's like she thinks she has unlocked all the secrets of the universe and she's telling us about all these societal problems that we're not aware of, when in reality most people are aware, so she comes off arrogant and annoying instead. It's like she's acting morally superior, and it's such an eyeroll. :tiffeyeroll: And how in the world are the likes of "Tsunami", "Swish Swish" and "Bon Appétit" what she calls "purposeful pop":clownery: Plus, never have I ever heard more boring Katy Perry ballads. The girl can write a hell of a ballad, but the ones on "Witness" are a snoozefest. "Miss You More" is good, but the rest are so boring. You can tell "Into Me You See" was just a random shower thought that popped into one of the writers' heads, so they tried turning it into a song, but failed. "Omg, intimacy = into me you see. This is so genius." :miley: "PRISM" remains her best album, and that's a fact. :lessons:

18 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Plus, never have I ever heard more boring Katy Perry ballads. The girl can write a hell of a ballad, but the ones on "Witness" are a snoozefest. "Miss You More" is good, but the rest are so boring. You can tell "Into Me You See" was just a random shower thought that popped into one of the writers' heads, so they tried turning it into a song, but failed. "Omg, intimacy = into me you see.

I really like Save As Draft :lostney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block