Katy Perry says KP5 is 75% 'Prism' and 25% 'Teenage Dream'

• Leader

Katy Perry just released her lead KP5 single, "Daisies," but it doesn't necessarily represent the rest of the album.

Katy says her new album is 75% 'Prism' and 25% 'Teenage Dream.'

To be honest, I feel a bit disappointed with that answer. I want 100% KP5. You know what I mean? I want Katy to forge a new path, not tapping into familiar sounds. :katycry:

How do we feel about this, Exhale?

Related:

kp5.jpg.1c8cc64aea900f70bca5faba5ebac57d.jpg

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gayseus911 said:

Katy should just start a residency at this point or try to Collab with Ariana Grande to get a hit, gaga, Justin and Katy are struggling artist and they need Ariana for a hit, it's okay for her to ask at this point I feel so bad. :yesokay:

Imagine one day we will be saying this about Ariana. When that day comes. I know I’m officially an old queer queen who needs to retire 

ariana grande GIF

• Haha 3
  • Content Curators
37 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

That’s cute, but it’s 100% DOA.

Dont recreate your music. And let the music speak for itself. You’re pushing 40...nobody wants to hear you sing about cotton candy and gummy bears. No growth is her issue...and the hair...and her attitude 

isnt she in her early 30s? :ohdear:

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Imagine one day we will be saying this about Ariana. When that day comes. I know I’m officially an old queer queen who needs to retire 

ariana grande GIF

But Ariana has outlasted Katy. Ariana has 6 platinum albums 🤣 and a Grammy. Ari is here to stay.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block