Vote: Britney's 911 vs. Lady Gaga's 911

911 vs. 911  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 hours ago, ExXL said:

It's not exactly a fair battle since Britney's version is just an auto tuned demo mess , but I think in general it suits Britney more than Gaga and I bet the finished version could slay , so...... Britney of course :orly:

Gaga’s 911 has more autotune then Britney’s tbh :haha:

1 minute ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

We are talking about 911, not Chromatica II :shameless:

well they're both good, but for me the transition into 911 adds something special to the track, it's an iconic moment of chromatica :oprah:

britney's 911 does have rapney though which is like bonus points cause of the flavour

3 hours ago, ShatteredAss98 said:

Actually don't really care for Britney's 911... though I was gonna say it's not a fair competition between an unreleased/ unpolished track and Lady Gaga's pristinely-produced officially released one, only to see Britney's was winning :haha:

But yeah, I much prefer Gaga's 911, it's more to my musical taste :mhm:

I think that 911 is a really polished track. One of her best quality demos :yaknow:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block