Forbes names highest paid musicians

• Leader

Here's how much money our faves made, according to Forbes, who interestingly recently called Kylie Jenner out for fraud and revoked her billionaire status card.

Because of that, I have some doubts as to the accuracy of their figures, but it's always fun to see how many millions these artists made while the rest of the world is eating top ramen.

Thoughts?

forbes.jpg.511b84d473d323e7a68bf6bb00e63b02.jpg

• Love 2

This information is always interesting to see. Do we have Britney's?

I'm always amazed by how well Pink performs in numbers, so effortlessly. I mean, JLo is up there as well (and it's incredible for both as such veterans in the pop music game), but she's constantly all over the place with music, TV, movies, advertising, puppet-mastering Arod for money, etc...

• Love 2

wow... YAAS for Ariana!!..
And JLo has been doing a great job staying relevant despites so many young artists. :britlol:

How Katy would be over Lady Gaga?... Gaga has been very sucessful with multiple projects (music, movies, residency, etc) last 3 years.
Those last spots makes no sense  :pika:.

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

I mean her teams claims she is worth 50 million bucks. So they either are not reporting her money correctly,or cship is wasting her money away.

She probably earned few millions on royalties and investments in 2019-20

Also damn Ari

really she is worth 200+ million as of 2019, the amount cited in court documents provided by the c-ship is in fact the worth of trusts and accounts controled by the c-ship the rest of her worth is tied up in other trusts and investments established prior to the c-ship being put in place. This article kind of explains it perfectly https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/britney-spears-net-worth/

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block