Britney Spears Gimmie More (Pitch Reworked)

Gayseus911

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Why is this kinda better than the original :truthtea:

Because if those alternate vocals, Mariah does this same thing when she performs at her shows, Britney never does because she doesn't sing live, so in my head I replace the audio with this, then I'm like  :meryl:

2 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Because if those alternate vocals, Mariah does this same thing when she performs at her shows, Britney never does because she doesn't sing live, so in my head I replace the audio with this, then I'm like  :meryl:

Well, she sings live sometimes, but her microphone is reduced to 1% so nobody can hear her :truthtea:

16 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I wanna goooooo (Reworked)

omg I made this a long time ago for fun but then deleted it after I posted on another britney forum and got a lot of dislikes for it. It was just for fun but  I could always make more that sound much more realistic of course

5 minutes ago, somuchbetter said:

omg I made this a long time ago for fun but then deleted it after I posted on another britney forum and got a lot of dislikes for it. It was just for fun but  I could always make more that sound much more realistic of course

Well here I am to celebrate your work :kiss:

3 hours ago, somuchbetter said:

You did a really good job! I love this version :lizzie:

Archived