What are Britney's three worst music videos ever?

I don't think we should even count the videos that were MEANT to be bad (Gimme More, BTI, KTL,Radar, Make Me) tell me those werent meant to be bad.

I'm choosing the videos that effort was actually made and I still don't care for them or to watch them over again.

1. Piece of Me 

2. Hold It Against Me

3. 3 :yesokay:

• Like 1

Pretty Girls ... I hate that her hair changes from long to short to curly for no reason and that scene where they are talking in the car... cringe

Perfume... goes no where, video is boring, etc

Make Me... also boring, goes no where, it would have been better if it were just her dancing and they threw out the men audition concept

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

Radar

Gimme More

Break The Ice/Kill The Lights (I don’t personally consider these official videos anyway)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Avatar said:

I don't think we should even count the videos that were MEANT to be bad (Gimme More, BTI, KTL,Radar, Make Me) tell me those werent meant to be bad.

I'm choosing the videos that effort was actually made and I still don't care for them or to watch them over again.

That's a really good point, from that I'd choose:

• Slumber Party
  • Hold It Against Me
  • Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know

Ok, the animated ones are out, then...

Make Me - I just had something completely different in mind and it was a letdown... :imacat:

Perfume - looks like she just had to do it :sofedup:

Criminal - I wasn't feeling it, neither did she :whatitellu:

But, we have to agree that apart from these our girl has some of the MOST ICONIC videos of all time :bwink: