What Do You Think Are Britney's Top 3 Underrated Music Videos?

4 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

my issue with the video was the editing, the fast cuts on every beat took away what could have been one of her most artistic videos

The song is upeat though and short. 

I think if they made it slow paced it would not service the song properly. 

I think sometimes you have to compromise a lil bit to serve both the song and the storyline. 

5 minutes ago, OMG. said:

The song is upeat though and short. 

I think if they made it slow paced it would not service the song properly. 

I think sometimes you have to compromise a lil bit to serve both the song and the storyline. 

Not the HIAM video having ads for PlentyOfFish and Sony every 3 seconds :jl: 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

I just watched it yesterday, for me, Britney is trying to depict that people are not as 'perfect' as they seem.

She wakes up from an ****, wanders and dances around (feels like a typical music video).

Towards the ending,  she gets dressed like how society think proper women should dress. Before they meet the press, a man and two children who join her, they look like the perfect America family.  

But behind all this, we saw that she is not who she acts like in front of the camera.

It came out more than 10 years ago,  before being 'imperfect' was widely accepted 

She was depicting double standards that exists in some seemingly conservative families (country club Republicans) who are all about appearances and keeping a perfect image while they have a private life that is contradictory to what they publicly preach. 

• Love 1

I’m the biggest fan of slumber party... but the video is a little bit Overrated among the fanbase. However, it’s an amazing video with great visual. HOWEVER!, is an underrated video among general public. It deserves Justice!

me against the music is 10/10 

and everytime 10/10 

Lucky - She was so gorgeous in this video and it really is a glimpse into her future, it's hauntingly beautiful to watch today. Her crying with the makeup running down is always a mood forever.

Overprotected - I watched this one the other day, the choreography is obviously brilliant, but every single set up in this video is visually impeccable. There are some aspects that are slightly dated and seem less high budget, just before the dance break when the dancers are lined up is odd, but adds to the experience I guess. The end sequence is one of my fave visuals from Britney ever.

I Love Rock n Roll - It's literally just her with a band, occasional bike and oil dripping from a speaker. Yet they made some of the most iconic imagery of Britney's career to date. Madness.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

My Prerogative because fierceney is everything. The MV was a whole serve. 

3 because she looks so gd hawt :thirsty:  Mama Spears wasn’t playing’ around for this #1. 

Overprotected (original) because it’s overshadowed by the Darkchild Remix. The choreo may not slay as hard as the remix but it’s iconic and peak Britney. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, OMG. said:

She was depicting double standards that exists in some seemingly conservative families (country club Republicans) who are all about appearances and keeping a perfect image while they have a private life that is contradictory to what they publicly preach. 

When did this become about politics? Let's not ruin this thread

It's all about the double life people can have, the one perceived, and the one lived.

Hmmm...this is hard because so many of her videos are great that they do overshadow the others that newer generations forget.

Boys - its so **** and she looks great in it. I love when she rubs her bum against Austin and he gets excited.

My prerogative - She started to show us the next “Britney” in this video. She literally was like “I’m a rich legend, hot and gonna drive this car in the pool then have a party, *****es”

3 - Its so simple and its all Britney

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Perfume: I would love to see the original "breaking bad Britney" version but i love this version because we get to see Britney be vulnerable. It breaks me heart to see her heart break especially those scenes of her on the bed with half of her face in shadow. I also love this song.

A lot of her videos people know so it's kinda hard to pick one that isn't really appreciated...

Gimme More: I think it was more of  a powerful statement she was making to the world. A big statement to the media, the public, her friends and family...etc. I loved the rumored Funeral concept(I would have died)...very mysterious and BOLD!

Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know: i think people don't appreciate how sweet and girl next door she really was before the "Justin betraying her and turning her soul dark" stuff but i think this displayis so well. She was hot and **** but she was like you're best friend...just a sweet girl

1. from the bottom of my broken heart is underrated af and it’s very classic story driven retro type of music video too. It’s gorgeous and beautiful. I think it’s one of her best story wise and is definitely underrated.

2. I love rock n Roll I love the aesthetic of this video another really good one with low views. 

3. Sometimes very well story driven video beautiful aesthetics, simple and cute. Many don’t talk about this one either. 

Britney has had so many amazing music videos throughout the years that have been celebrated and have gone down in music history however there are a few I think that are underrated to some extent... 

I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll 

I Wanna Go 

• Love 1