What Do You Think Are Britney's Top 3 Underrated Music Videos?

judging by its YT views, Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know. that's peak Britney beauty right there, but just not as popular as her previous Oops releases (which are amazing videos btw, the Oops era really served them visuals). :ari:

HIAM, just cause it was completely overshadowed by TTWE and should've been the one nominated for the VMAs (I mean she was lazy in HIAM, but she was wayyy lazier in TTWE, so much that her dance scenes were replaced by a body double). :imok:

and Someday. Pregnantney inspired Beyonka in Countdown with that fake babybump. :weusay:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Itachi said:

judging by its YT views, Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know. that's peak Britney beauty right there, but just not as popular as her previous Oops releases (which are amazing videos btw, the Oops era really served them visuals). :ari:

unpopular opinion - DLMBTLTK is one of my lowest rated Britney videos. I'm not a prude but it was just too much for me, heck even Lynne stepped up to cut the curd on how sensual it was being :pieceofwhat:. Ironically the song is probably one of my top 5 ballads from her, but the video was just to show "hey look, let's basically do anything ****** as PG-rated as possible". With a song that meaningful, I didn't envision that type of video.

On a random note, I remember my friend at school seeing the video a few days before it officially came out and I was not happy with it :orangu:. I think some local channel somewhere aired it before it was supposed to, and I remember her describing the whole beach thing.

If we continue like that, we will start to see someone writting that:

"No but Toxic is sooooo underrated, no one talks about Britney having black hair :crying3: It's tooo bad omg"

Haha, no seriously for me the list is:

- My Perogative

- Do Somethin'

- Someday I will Understand

- Radar (ofc)

So please stream Radar, it's for your health.

tumblr_pf49idy2q21svi3flo1_400.gifv

• Love 1
  • Break the Ice - I think it's definitely one of the most underrated videos :donewithit: People automatically discredit it just because it's animated, but fail to see the quality of it. A bad animated video, is Kill the Lights, or that animated part on Madonna's Music, etc. BTI is so well done, it still looks fine more than 10 years later.

• I Love Rock 'N' Roll - maybe because it was an international single, people don't really feel that attached to it, or because it's a cover, but it's actually really good and **** and I like that red color of it

• If U Seek Amy - I've seen many people complain about the song, complain about her look in the video, and I just can't understand what's wrong with them :idkney: I think the song is amazing, the video is amazing, the choreo is funny, the storyline is funny, she looks great, I know it finally reached 100M a few weeks ago, but it should've reached that mark years ago. :beynah:
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

unpopular opinion - DLMBTLTK is one of my lowest rated Britney videos. I'm not a prude but it was just too much for me, heck even Lynne stepped up to cut the curd on how sensual it was being :pieceofwhat:. Ironically the song is probably one of my top 5 ballads from her, but the video was just to show "hey look, let's basically do anything ****** as PG-rated as possible". With a song that meaningful, I didn't envision that type of video.

On a random note, I remember my friend at school seeing the video a few days before it officially came out and I was not happy with it :orangu:. I think some local channel somewhere aired it before it was supposed to, and I remember her describing the whole beach thing.

gotta admit i was a little scandalized when i first saw it (i was 4th grade i think), but never really dismissed it. :cigney: in fact it was the Slave 4 U video that kinda turned me off of Britney at the time. :sneer: i thought i was seeing ****, until i saw Double Xtincta's Dirrty and from then on, i had to accept that i can no longer stay innocent :byetina:

• Love 1

every single video from the femme fatale era :gagacrash: 

no but seriously the videos from the era are absolutely perfection, they have such great symbolism and stories behind them, they literally look like stunning blockbuster films and Britney looks amazing :praisega:

we really need to start showing more appreciation for them :yaknow:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

3-such a serve and to me was like the first true direction of “adultney” in a way and she looked so good. it was simple, yet chic. 

Someday- obviously

If U Seek Amy- I feel like it’s overlooked when you think of the Circus era, but she looked so good and I think its underappreciated 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

If U Seek Amy - I've seen many people complain about the song, complain about her look in the video, and I just can't understand what's wrong with them :idkney: I think the song is amazing, the video is amazing, the choreo is funny, the storyline is funny, she looks great, I know it finally reached 100M a few weeks ago, but it should've reached that mark years ago. :beynah:

Yes! :wigsnatched: I didn’t know so many people didn’t like the song or video :lostney: It’s one of my favorites! 

• Like 1