What Do You Think Are Britney's Top 3 Underrated Music Videos?

6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

What Do You Think Are Britney's Top 3 Underrated Music Videos?35606ac938a6e4bf54f5d828ae546694.thumb.jpg.09b0f64cbc08b297da7a0959d5784d4c.jpg

To me, these are my top 3, in no order:

• 3 - probably her most underrated for me. She looked great and it was very lighter toned in terms of colors, which is a great contrast with the meaning of the song. I think this was her last great video until WB.
  • You Drive Me Crazy - not sure if people realized shew as already changing her image here subtly being more edgy. With that said, it's hard to remember sometimes that she was only 17 years old in this video. The most I was doing at 17 was probably watching Digimon.
  • Overprotected (Original) - I've never been a huge fan of the video but I also don't dislike it. I think I see it too simple but overall it's still a great video. In my head, I think pop artists, whenever they had an overseas single, the videos would normally be of lesser quality.

• Honorable mention: I Love Rock & Roll - I don't think the video gets he recognition on how good a 'stripped down' video looks. Just her and the band, to me it's very understated and she's not expected to have this kind of image and it worked for me.

Born to make you happy

Over Protected (Darkchild Remix) 

Everytime 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Just by the ones mentioned above I think Everytime is criminally underrated & I also think it’s in the top three of her best works. It’s very cinematic & the build up is exceptional! 

this reaction video says it all. Homie was captivated 

fixed it

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

If You Seek Amy - Only just realised there was a deeper meaning to the video, was too young when it came out 

What do you think is the meaning of the video? I'm curious

• Love 1

(You Drive Me) Crazy, My Prerogative & Radar :clicktina: read the last and weep but she looked gorgeous and I couldn’t believe it was the same Britney that went through what she went through. It was a revival of peak Britney beauty. Actually the entire Circus era videos she was beautiful AF but Radar. I mean a literal goddess. Y’all hate the candy and the horses and the blablabla should’ve been a video during Blackout. Yeah because an animated video would’ve trumped Ms. Aphrodite. Nope you tried it source.giftumblr_ltj7vrOi3V1r3ty02o1_500.gifgiphy.gif?resize=500,367

• Love 9

Always have loved My Prerogative  - iconic opening in the pool , great cinematography throughout :werk:

Overprotected (Darkchild Remix) especially coming from outside the US - such an iconic video, looks and choreorgraphy are amazing 

If U Seek Amy - Loved the vibe of the video and the hidden message throughout.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

What do you think is the meaning of the video? I'm curious

I just watched it yesterday, for me, Britney is trying to depict that people are not as 'perfect' as they seem.

She wakes up from an ****, wanders and dances around (feels like a typical music video).

Towards the ending,  she gets dressed like how society think proper women should dress. Before they meet the press, a man and two children who join her, they look like the perfect America family.  

But behind all this, we saw that she is not who she acts like in front of the camera.

It came out more than 10 years ago,  before being 'imperfect' was widely accepted 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Gimme More. One of my favorite videos from her. People trash it for being cheap, but it’s perfect because it’s just Britney dancing, letting loose, and being a bad *****. The color scheme and effects look great, and the video is super fitting for the song. I love it.

Also, I think Break the Ice is underrated. People discredit it just because it doesn’t have Britney in it, but is really well done, an interesting concept, and is another perfect fit for the song.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Gimme More. One of my favorite videos from her. People trash it for being cheap, but it’s perfect because it’s just Britney dancing, letting loose, and being a bad *****. The color scheme and effects look great, and the video is super fitting for the song. I love it.

Also, I think Break the Ice is underrated. People discredit it just because it doesn’t have Britney in it, but is really well done, an interesting concept, and is another perfect fit for the song.

I agree with BTI 😊

as for Gimme More. It deserved way better. I still think the video sucks

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

I just watched it yesterday, for me, Britney is trying to depict that people are not as 'perfect' as they seem.

She wakes up from an ****, wanders and dances around (feels like a typical music video).

Towards the ending,  she gets dressed like how society think proper women should dress. Before they meet the press, a man and two children who join her, they look like the perfect America family.  

But behind all this, we saw that she is not who she acts like in front of the camera.

It came out more than 10 years ago,  before being 'imperfect' was widely accepted 

oh yeah then it's the same thing I thought :pieceofwhat:

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, OMG. said:

Hold it agonist me. Probably the best storyline and execution but fans hated it because they only cared about dancing at that time.

The video showed her rise and fall and rise again.

my issue with the video was the editing, the fast cuts on every beat took away what could have been one of her most artistic videos