Britney's album tracks that should have been singles

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOMT - I will Be There

OIDIA - What U See (Is What U Get)

Britney - Cinderella, Bombastic Love, Lonely

ITZ - Breathe On Me, Touch Of My Hand, Showdown, I Got That (Boom Boom)

Blackout - Get Naked, Toy Soldier, Freakshow

Circus - Shattered Glass, Out From Under

Femme Fatale - Beautiful (Drop Dead), Inside Out

BJ - Till Its Gone, Hold On Tight, Dont Cry

Glory - Do You Wanna Come Over?, Change your mind, Liar :jl:

BOMT - I Will Be There

OIDIA - DGKOMD, CMYLM

Britney - I Run Away

ITZ - Boom Boom, Breathe on Me, Showdown

Blackout - Outta This World, Get Naked, WSIBS (i really appreciate how classy her diss was :lemmetellu:, even if she didn't write it :pieceofwhat:)

Circus - Blur, Amnesia, Unusual You

FF - Inside Out

BJ - Hold on Tight, Passenger, Alien

Glory - Change Your Mind, DYWCO, MATM, Liar, Better Mood Ring (such a wasted album tbfh :katycry:)

3 hours ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

BOMT - I will Be There

OIDIA - What U See (Is What U Get)

Britney - Cinderella, Bombastic Love, Lonely

ITZ - Breathe On Me, Touch Of My Hand, Showdown, I Got That (Boom Boom)

Blackout - Get Naked, Toy Soldier, Freakshow

Circus - Shattered Glass, Out From Under

Femme Fatale - Beautiful (Drop Dead), Inside Out

BJ - Till Its Gone, Hold On Tight, Dont Cry

Glory - Do You Wanna Come Over?, Change your mind, Liar :jl:

Love me down in glory should have also been a single in my opinion. Plus, circus deserved more singles! Shattered glass, my baby, lace and lather and blur.

Out from under was supposed to be a single but Britney didn’t want it to be since it was very personal and emotional for her

43 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Love me down in glory should have also been a single in my opinion. Plus, circus deserved more singles! Shattered glass, my baby, lace and lather and blur.

Out from under was supposed to be a single but Britney didn’t want it to be since it was very personal and emotional for her

My Baby would flop easily. It's not a single material :idkha:

1 minute ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

My Baby would flop easily. It's not a single material :idkha:

For sure! But it would moderately be successful because it was the Circus era. The reason Radar has able to move 1.5 million units was because of it being in the circus era. Plus, it’s not meant to be hit. Just a small cute and personal moment for brit and her fans.

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

For sure! But it would moderately be successful because it was the Circus era. The reason Radar has able to move 1.5 million units was because of it being in the circus era. Plus, it’s not meant to be hit. Just a small cute and personal moment for brit and her fans.

Well Radar had a boring video and no promotion. I'm even surprised it sold more than million copies :imacat:

Lonely 

I Got That (Boom Boom) 

Toy Soldier 

Unusual You 

Trouble For Me 

If I’m Dancing 

I would say Breathe On Me, however it would’ve totally flopped. It’s one of her best songs and one of my favorites but it would not have fit on 2004 radio. I also really wish Toy Soldier had been the 3rd single from Blackout, not Break The Ice! 

my dream britney single sequence (with some unreleased songs sprinkled in too...liberally :jj:)

BOMT: baby one more time -> (you drive me) crazy -> sometimes -> you got it all -> i will be there -> born to make you happy

OIDIA: oops!...i did it again -> stronger -> lucky -> don't let me be the last to know -> can't make you love me -> when your eyes say it

Britney: i'm a slave 4 u -> overprotected (darkchild version) -> anticipating  -> intimidated -> before the goodbye -> tell me (am i a sinner)

i'm not a girl, not yet a woman & i love rock n roll can be on a soundtrack album as singles and not eat up precious space on the album..kill em off the tracklist :badthoughts:

In The Zone: me against the music -> toxic -> sippin on -> breathe on me -> touch of my hand -> everytime -> rockstar -> instant deja vu 

outrageous can be on a catwoman soundtrack and not pollute ITZ up xoxo mwah

GH:MP: my prerogative -> i've just begun (having my fun) -> do somethin'

Chaotic: mona lisa -> someday (i will understand)

B in The Mix: and then we kiss

Blackout: gimme more -> piece of me -> break the ice -> get back -> kiss you all over -> heaven on earth -> hot as ice -> outta this world -> why should i be sad

Circus: womanizer -> circus -> dangerous -> kill the lights -> unusual you -> mmm papi -> blur

Singles Collection: 3

Femme Fatale: hold it against me -> til the world ends -> i wanna go -> how i roll -> gasoline -> up n down -> trouble for me -> criminal (international) / unbroken (US)

scream & shout + ooh la la (with a better video/single push)

Broken Jeep: alien -> work *****  -> passenger (with her singing the chorus lmfao) -> perfume -> don't cry -> now that i found you -> hold on tight

Glory: invitation -> make me... -> do you wanna come over/clumsy double feature -> slumber party -> just love me -> change your mind (no seas cortes) -> if i'm dancing -> hard to forget ya -> mood ring -> coupure electrique

i envision the following:

ITZ gets continued push and a rerelease

blackout is relaunched after britney dips out for a minute; get back is the lead for the relaunch edition

starting with femme fatale britney pursues visuals heavily, hence so many singles from then on, she still dances some but the focus moves on to aesthetics and elaborate performances. ff/bj/glory are all more conceptual and have sort of "storylines" with their singles...that's my little dream timeline lmfao

could you imagine how low budget it would get at points if this was real :jj:

1 hour ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

my dream britney single sequence (with some unreleased songs sprinkled in too...liberally :jj:)

Reveal hidden contents

BOMT: baby one more time -> (you drive me) crazy -> sometimes -> you got it all -> i will be there -> born to make you happy

OIDIA: oops!...i did it again -> stronger -> lucky -> don't let me be the last to know -> can't make you love me -> when your eyes say it

Britney: i'm a slave 4 u -> overprotected (darkchild version) -> anticipating  -> intimidated -> before the goodbye -> tell me (am i a sinner)

i'm not a girl, not yet a woman & i love rock n roll can be on a soundtrack album as singles and not eat up precious space on the album..kill em off the tracklist :badthoughts:

In The Zone: me against the music -> toxic -> sippin on -> breathe on me -> touch of my hand -> everytime -> rockstar -> instant deja vu 

outrageous can be on a catwoman soundtrack and not pollute ITZ up xoxo mwah

GH:MP: my prerogative -> i've just begun (having my fun) -> do somethin'

Chaotic: mona lisa -> someday (i will understand)

B in The Mix: and then we kiss

Blackout: gimme more -> piece of me -> break the ice -> get back -> kiss you all over -> heaven on earth -> hot as ice -> outta this world -> why should i be sad

Circus: womanizer -> circus -> dangerous -> kill the lights -> unusual you -> mmm papi -> blur

Singles Collection: 3

Femme Fatale: hold it against me -> til the world ends -> i wanna go -> how i roll -> gasoline -> up n down -> trouble for me -> criminal (international) / unbroken (US)

scream & shout + ooh la la (with a better video/single push)

Broken Jeep: alien -> work *****  -> passenger (with her singing the chorus lmfao) -> perfume -> don't cry -> now that i found you -> hold on tight

Glory: invitation -> make me... -> do you wanna come over/clumsy double feature -> slumber party -> just love me -> change your mind (no seas cortes) -> if i'm dancing -> hard to forget ya -> mood ring -> coupure electrique

i envision the following:

ITZ gets continued push and a rerelease

blackout is relaunched after britney dips out for a minute; get back is the lead for the relaunch edition

starting with femme fatale britney pursues visuals heavily, hence so many singles from then on, she still dances some but the focus moves on to aesthetics and elaborate performances. ff/bj/glory are all more conceptual and have sort of "storylines" with their singles...that's my little dream timeline lmfao

could you imagine how low budget it would get at points if this was real :jj:

ok you kinda snapped BUT I still liked Make Me... as the lead single :demi:

imagine if britney had a visual album :tiffanycries: I would die happy

Shattered glass , lace and leather - circus

inside out , how i roll , seal it with a kiss, trip to your heart. FF

Hot as ice and ooh ooh baby , freakshow- blackout 

Invitation, change your minde , do you wanna come over - glory

Now that i found you, till it's gone , Alien - BJ

Breathe on me , shadow - itz

Boys (original) cause i love the bridge - Britney

Baby One More Time: I Will Be There

Oops: What U See (Is What U Get) / Don't Go Knockin' On My Door / Where Are You Now

Britney: Cinderella / Thats Where You Take Me

In The Zone: Breath On Me / Touch Of My Hands / Boom Boom / The Hook Up

Blackout: Heaven On Earth, Freakshow

Circus: Unusual You / Quicksand

Femme Fetale: Inside Out

The Singles Collection: Strangest Love

Britney Jean: Alien / Till Its Gone

Glory: Mood Ring / Do You Wanna Come Over? / Love Me Down / Change Your Mind / Liar

Archived