Overprotected Darkchild Remix in 4K 60FPS! (Fanmade)

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

8b5c3dfc52d16dda37231199ae22fc87.thumb.jpg.1d2a4e3fe4908f0cde4818667e52a983.jpgHi!:hiii:

I'm happy to share Overprotected Darkchild Remix in 4K 60FPS!! It's worth to watch again this amazing music video! I hope you enjoy the video! Thank you! :makeitrain:

obviously featuring one of Britney's best music videos in 60FPS

cb0d1dfb9ce1682e044e7ebde068379d.gif

• Love 4
2 hours ago, MSTAR said:

8b5c3dfc52d16dda37231199ae22fc87.thumb.jpg.1d2a4e3fe4908f0cde4818667e52a983.jpgHi!:hiii:

I'm happy to share Overprotected Darkchild Remix in 4K 60FPS!! It's worth to watch again this amazing music video! I hope you enjoy the video! Thank you! :makeitrain:

Omg I can’t afford 4K anything. MAYBE IN 2025 when the tech is cheap. My crappy iPhone 11 is showing this in pixelated form lol :jl:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Omg I can’t afford 4K anything. MAYBE IN 2025 when the tech is cheap. My crappy iPhone 11 is showing this in pixelated form lol :jl:

Well, the iPhone 11 is still one of the best phone lol :haha: No but seriously, even if the iPhone 11 have a 828p resolution screen, it's still enough to enjoy videos in high quality!

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Barajas said:

its so good!!.. more considering the video was never uploaded to Britney channel, so the creator did not have good quality material to create this version. :lizzie:

Exactly, this upscale is one of the worst I made lol, but I can't have better results because I used the DVD version which were awful and had too much NTSC Rainbow effects, so this 4K upscale removed some of those effects but still if I had the mastered version, the 4K upscale will be 2x better.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, TheGrandeLife said:

OK so got a question here. They want to make money... Why aren't they release at least 1080 (real remastered) on dvd and bluray and YT. It's like the last high end content we got is GH : My prerogative dvd. I'd kill to get it in HD (at least).

For her very very old videos, I think we can get real HD 1080p with 35mm films but around 2001-2003, I think they started to use digital cameras where they were only 480i cameras, but what I say depends completly from the director and the method used. So we have to wait that they rescan those 35mm films for getting HD 1080p or even 4K but, everyone know the B-Team... :ehum:

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Britneysexslave said:

Would you do slave for u next please ??!! :yay:Thanks

It's planned on my "to-do" list, but it won't be the next video. My priority is to remake my old videos with bad edits or bad quality by remaking a new AI upscale. So my next videos will be Stronger, Oops I did It again, Radar, Everytime, My Perogative, and after I'm A Slave 4 U.