Britney Mashup with a lebanese / arabic twist

migeal

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, migeal said:

some songs of britney that have an arabic beat to them as well.

Haifa wehbe is  Pop start in lebanon her Album Hawa released 2018 is an arabic pop master piece ... 

YAAAS THIS THREAD IS SICK LOL. IM SO GLAD I HAVE SOMEONE ON HERE WHO LOVES ARAB POP TOO <3

1 hour ago, sullivanSP said:

YAAAS THIS THREAD IS SICK LOL. IM SO GLAD I HAVE SOMEONE ON HERE WHO LOVES ARAB POP TOO <3

I love Nancy , Her latest album is really solid . My fav by her is a deep cut from the 2008 album either "safer" or "meen da le nseek" . Huge fan here . 

What's your fav by her? 

2 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

I love Nancy , Her latest album is really solid . My fav by her is a deep cut from the 2008 album either "safer" or "meen da le nseek" . Huge fan here . 

What's your fav by her? 

this is one of my favourite 

49 minutes ago, migeal said:

this is one of my favourite 

"Fe hagat " is amazing . I love how she's slowly became also known for her slow songs after that even though her biggest hits are uptempo. Another slow one of my favourites by her is 

Just a great song . The melody , production and her vocals . I hope she recruits whomever made this song for her next album. 

Just now, summer2summer said:

"Fe hagat " is amazing . I love how she's slowly became also known for her slow songs after that even though her biggest hits are uptempo. Another slow one of my favourites by her is 

Just a great song . The melody , production and her vocals . I hope she recruits whomever made this song for her next album. 

yes her slow songs are good and at time even better than her fast tempo songs 

46 minutes ago, migeal said:

yes her slow songs are good and at time even better than her fast tempo songs 

Very true . I think it started with "Ya salaam" which became huge . As much as her uptempo songs fit her , so do slow ballads . It gives her great versatility to play around . I have to say her newst single was the only disappointment i had with her . The song goes no where . Unlike her other leads . 

6 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Very true . I think it started with "Ya salaam" which became huge . As much as her uptempo songs fit her , so do slow ballads . It gives her great versatility to play around . I have to say her newst single was the only disappointment i had with her . The song goes no where . Unlike her other leads . 

ooof thats a very old one and still a very good listen 

Madonna used an arabic instrumental in 'Frozen' and it sounded so mysterious and gorgeous at the same time 

Britney should definitely try it, it'd fit her a lot (+ the arabic themes are very interesting, and some bellydancing classes would make her more fluid)
Boys & Gimme More in FFT were cool but not enough well produced 

I enjoy Nancy Ajram's music more than Haifa Wehbe though :imcute: but I don't like at all her last album

1 minute ago, OMG. said:

Idg why gays like haifa wehbi.

She can't sing or dance and looks plastic as ****.

not only gays like her 

at least she's more talented than the Kardashians, you know, the one that is also really well-liked :gross: they're plastic as ****, can't dance or sing

and sings better than Selena Gomez tbh

And Kylie Jenner has always given me strong Heifa Wehbe vibes :ehum:

talent isn't what makes you necessarily famous :imcute:

Archived