19 Years of BreatheHeavy: Exhale's origins

• Content Curators

Wow it's amazing to see the evolution. I feel like I'm looking at a photo album filled with memories and so many stories :crying1: 

I live for 2006, 2010 though :cuteidk:

I have only been here 3 months I think, so I'm still a baby but I look forward to being a part of the history of this iconic and amazing place.

• Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Leader
8 hours ago, Midnight said:

Wow it's amazing to see the evolution. I feel like I'm looking at a photo album filled with memories and so many stories :crying1: 

I live for 2006, 2010 though :cuteidk:

I have only been here 3 months I think, so I'm still a baby but I look forward to being a part of the history of this iconic and amazing place.

The 2006 Britney era one is low-key dopeeee. 2010 is a mess :haha: 

• Like 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I remember everything starting here:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-03-at-9-08-28-PM.jpg

and here is fun times, what i liek the most is the tour videos when she's on tour everyday we had threads of every show oh god i miss that!

Screen-Shot-2020-06-03-at-9-12-18-PM-1.j

Haha yea. The Official The Circus Starring Britney Spears Thread (Los Angeles, CA, May 04, 2009) for example. Good times. 

• Like 1

Awwww... :sendinglove:
I remember when site was all about Brit Brit. All images and desing were made for her. And when you decided tu turn the site into all inclusive music I was kinda shock but with time I realized this was coolest thing you could do by keeping us informed on every single update and news in music industry.

CONGRATS for all your work and the time invested to bring all these updates with the best content and profesionalism ever.

Wishing you many years of success! :clap:

11 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

A Britney Jean theme :haha:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-03-at-9-19-29-PM.jpg

2016: 

Ok this one was actually dope af. I might bring that text block back. When I saw it just now I was like :fakewow:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-03-at-9-20-08-PM.jpg

Do any of the themes take you back to a different time? Let me know what you think!

The BJ one, I loved that :makeitrain: that's when you were making us believe that you knew something about NTIFY becoming the next single

I really liked the theme from the 2016 one.

Happy Birthday Exhale. Thank you for creating and keeping the site alive despite you becoming a sellout 

I remember I was 15  when I first discovered this forum. I was more of a World of Britney, Britney Expert type of gal. However someone from a different forum posted a  photo of Jordan (Can't find the photo anymore - but it was a topless pic of him giving a middle finger - that was his beauty peak btw!) and I was like oooh he is a cutie let me move to that site ;)  Now he just annoys me! :yeahsure:

• Haha 1
  • Leader
5 hours ago, edd alarkon said:

Awwww... :sendinglove:
I remember when site was all about Brit Brit. All images and desing were made for her. And when you decided tu turn the site into all inclusive music I was kinda shock but with time I realized this was coolest thing you could do by keeping us informed on every single update and news in music industry.

CONGRATS for all your work and the time invested to bring all these updates with the best content and profesionalism ever.

Wishing you many years of success! :clap:

Thanks so much. I appreciate the kind words! And glad you saw the light :haha:

• Leader
3 hours ago, asterix said:

Wheres is the black lives matter banner? Why not making two banners? Leave the BLM intact and add below your second banner to celebrate exhale anniversary. So BLM don't matter to you if you are SO quick to replace it for your own gain with the sites anniversary. Too much for having priorities.

:tiffeyeroll: It'll be back tomorrow. There's no way to have to banners at the top. And it feels super inappropriate to have 

Black Lives Matter

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 

You were just WAITING for something to harp on me for :cackling:

• Like 1
  • Leader
5 hours ago, Xhesiko said:

Happy Birthday Exhale. Thank you for creating and keeping the site alive despite you becoming a sellout 

I remember I was 15  when I first discovered this forum. I was more of a World of Britney, Britney Expert type of gal. However someone from a different forum posted a  photo of Jordan (Can't find the photo anymore - but it was a topless pic of him giving a middle finger - that was his beauty peak btw!) and I was like oooh he is a cutie let me move to that site ;)  Now he just annoys me! :yeahsure:

Paris Hilton Yes GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block