19 Years of BreatheHeavy: Exhale's origins

• 11 months later...
  • Leader
18 minutes ago, cocodeluxe said:

Still dont unterstand the difference between exhale and breathe heavy :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Lol yea it's kinda weird lol. 

For 15 years or so, BreatheHeavy's homepage was using Wordpress and I would write news stories there.

Exhale was the forum.

Well a year and a half ago, I got burnt out writing news and wanted Exhale to be the main focus of BH moving forward. BEST decision I've ever made with BH honestly. 

I could have moved the forum to the BreatheHeavy.com URL and got rid of the name 'Exhale,' but I couldn't bring myself to do it lol. I love the name 'Exhale' and it's been the name of this community for like 13 years. 

Bit of confusing branding messaging going on but it is what it is :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
43 minutes ago, b42ad said:

I remember all of these, what a journey down memory lane! I also remember the layout that travelled through her eras as you scrolled down the page. Here’s to many more years of BH and supporting our girl!

Omg. I love that you remember that. I hired a dev team for that one and it was beautiful, but a MESSSSSS on mobile. I had to scrap it after a few days. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Super Mods
On 6/5/2021 at 9:24 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Lol yea it's kinda weird lol. 

I could have moved the forum to the BreatheHeavy.com URL and got rid of the name 'Exhale,' but I couldn't bring myself to do it lol. I love the name 'Exhale' and it's been the name of this community for like 13 years. 

Bit of confusing branding messaging going on but it is what it is :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Well when you are breathing heavy wouldn’t you want to exhale or you will pass out? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: seems to make sense to me

• Leader
30 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

I remember coming to this site years and years and years ago. You’ve done a good job Jordan Miller. This fan base owes you one for creating a space for us to congregate. Kudos.

28 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

I will say I miss the polished landing page breatheheavy.com used to go to though. But maybe it was just not needed? I was a fan of that though. Gave it a very polished high end magazine-esque feel.

Appreciate the kind words! Grateful to all the members 🙏 

I personally do notttttt miss the old homepage 😂. I am so happy the community is at the forefront of BH. 

And yes, I agree.  Thank you Jordan for creating this site.  I have been on Britney forums since 2004 (on and off due to going to other forums at the time like breatheheavy and ENV and others) but this is by far the OG and the one I always came back to (lurk) to get my actual data because it was posted here before the others haha.  But you've truly Made a place for like minded people to speak freely and show their love and support for someone that has given us all so much over her lifetime!  As with Britney, you have stood the test of time and I am beyond excited to be a part of it and watch it continue to prosper.

And thank you for not bailing on us or Britney even when times were anything but smooth and pretty.  Many forums and their creators did unfortunately but you did not. DOnt think people dont appreciate that <3 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate the kind words! Grateful to all the members 🙏 

I personally do notttttt miss the old homepage 😂. I am so happy the community is at the forefront of BH. 

Haha and a great community you’ve made. I remember many years ago there was a Britney related topic & breatheheavy hadn’t posted about it yet. We are talking years ago. I messaged you on Facebook (I’m pretty sure that was the platform) and then you made a post about the topic. I can’t remember for the life of me what it was about… but suffice to say I’ve been a fan of yours for a long time. And when you responded I was super fan girling hard. You can take my word for it that it happened or think I’m BSing you but I’ve always been a fan of yours and your site. Since I was a teenager. I know my profile on here is relatively new… for all the years previous I would come to breatheheavy as a non member but then you put up that “you’ve been lurking, join exhale to view content” thing which meant I couldn’t view stories anymore without joining (Grrr). And I became kind of a an addict of your site, like I would view it daily. Every morning. Every afternoon on lunch. Etc. So while I tried to not cave and join officially, I didn’t last long without being able to feed my addiction so. 

Anyways. Have a nice evening. Your fellow Brit fan from Canada 🇨🇦-B

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block