19 Years of BreatheHeavy: Exhale's origins

• 4 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

Wow its been around for 17 YEARS?!

Shi! 17 years ago, I was 11.  :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Lol its interesting seeing how it looked in the beginning,

it looked so 2000s.

And even though I joined Exhale barely 2 yrs ago,

its the best place to talk about my faves including Britney.

Sometimes people online are more compassionate than people irl. 

• Leader
On 6/22/2021 at 9:33 PM, MmmBop said:

I remember coming to this site years and years and years ago. You’ve done a good job Jordan Miller. This fan base owes you one for creating a space for us to congregate. Kudos.

Thanks so much for being here :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

No one owes me a thing! Just continue being a part of the community and we’ll call it even 😉🙏💙

• 5 months later...
On 6/5/2021 at 9:24 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Lol yea it's kinda weird lol. 

For 15 years or so, BreatheHeavy's homepage was using Wordpress and I would write news stories there.

Exhale was the forum.

Well a year and a half ago, I got burnt out writing news and wanted Exhale to be the main focus of BH moving forward. BEST decision I've ever made with BH honestly. 

I could have moved the forum to the BreatheHeavy.com URL and got rid of the name 'Exhale,' but I couldn't bring myself to do it lol. I love the name 'Exhale' and it's been the name of this community for like 13 years. 

Bit of confusing branding messaging going on but it is what it is :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

sorry to blow the dust off an old thread!  i just found this website when i was looking for jl's book leak lol but it really is such a great/fun website that gives me myspace vibes. <3 it would be so cool if you had an official page somewhere on here describing the origins of exhalebreathheavy or a linked video. im super curious to know if this website was really started out of love for britney? cause that sounds iconic, britney's star power is potent! 

Happy Britney Spears GIF

• Love 2
  • Leader
1 minute ago, Letslearn said:

sorry to blow the dust off an old thread!  i just found this website when i was looking for jl's book leak lol but it really is such a great/fun website that gives me myspace vibes. <3 it would be so cool if you had an official page somewhere on here describing the origins of exhalebreathheavy or a linked video. im super curious to know if this website was really started out of love for britney? cause that sounds iconic, britney's star power is potent! 

Happy Britney Spears GIF

It did start out as a Britney fan site yep! Back in 2004. Welcome 🙏🙏🙏

Myspace vibes :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1

Been here since 2008, I vividly remember these headers.

My fondest memory was winning tickets to see her, right here on this site, :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:when she performed on GMA for the Circus album .... I even sent Jordan a picture of my tickets and he posted it! You had to say the correct address of her billboard in Times Square to win.

LOL Looking back I was such a dork for doing that, like who cares ? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

I was very proud and excited though. The very first time I ever saw Britney live was because of Breatheheavy. I'll never forget it, Thank You Jordan :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Ps. I miss colored text.

Circus Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block