* HELP NEEDED* DIY Britney Spears GATEFOLD VINYLS

06891f51286743.5c63593f5bf76.jpghi guys!

i'm new to breathe heavy but I thought this would be the best place to come for some help on a lil project im working on. I'm currently working to create Britneys discography in high quality gatefold vinyls (yes this actually is possible to print and even press vinyl). Im sure most of you guys have seen or purchased the urban ones. the problem with these are the vinlys and sleeves are so tragically low quality and super thin, its NOT what we deserved.  I've uploaded a concept image (credit to whoever made it) to show you guys as an example, in case you aren't familiar with gatefolds . my only issue is that most of the album covers/ booklets/backs/ and general album imagery are super old and super LQ. I don't have the imagery in high enough quality to produce it on my own. im assuming urban had to recreate the backs and spines etc, if any of you have HQ scans of the urban ones that work or HQ covers, album imagery (for the inner gatefold),  please use this thread. (sidetone: yeah im aware its all copy written but these are for my own personal collection, not selling).   

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, kneetap said:

Honestly? Good luck. I’m happy with what we got from urban. :-)

nah theyre so cheap, even Ariana and the Jonas brothers put their discography out on gatefolds/color variants. also think it would be cool if we could take all the booklets and make them into a hardcover coffee table book, like Rihanna did

• Like 1
  • Curators

I agree with you the quality was so disappointing. I actually use them I'm not from the crowd who just bought them to keep them sealed lol.

These are amazing by the way, if only they would have put some effort into them. 

Hopefully someone in here can help you.

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

59 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I agree with you the quality was so disappointing. I actually use them I'm not from the crowd who just bought them to keep them sealed lol.

These are amazing by the way, if only they would have put some effort into them. 

Hopefully someone in here can help you.

thank you! im glad someone gets it!

27 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Well they got the license to use it so obviously the got access to all the artwork. I mean surely you can recreate it  just by using cd scans? And wait, these aren’t your designs? 

no these are concepts by someone named Jhow Correa ( https://www.behance.net/JhoCorrea ) I just included them for reference. I wish it was just as easy as using the CD scans but theyre too LQ and some of the elements need to be rearranged, which means UO literally had to redesign this stuff