Britney's Pitbull collab "I Feel So Free With You" mysteriously appears on Spotify

7 hours ago, migeal said:

agree but lets not forget she did her best music /album Blackout during the worst time  in her personal life ... 

I'm sorry but I disagree with this. Blackout is highly overrated. There's little substance in the whole album and it's glorified for being *** club songs. It seems gay male Britney fans took over her fanbase after she released it and **** on all of her music prior because it's bubblegum and not to their taste,  but that doesn't really make a Britney fan in my opinion. It irritates me to no end that blackout 2.0 is so demanded that they've tried to recreate it with every new album and they've all been soulless and terrible. In the zone was her best work,  she was the most passionate,  and her work was ****** but it was relatable, not just explicit to be explicit. 

Also just because she made an album at the peak of her youth when she still had passion and freedom doesn't mean she's the same person who would create a massive blackout 2.0 now. She's a different person,  her struggles are different and she doesn't want to make her conservatorship anymore money. Isn't it obvious?

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Justney said:

I'm sorry but I disagree with this. Blackout is highly overrated. There's little substance in the whole album and it's glorified for being *** club songs. It seems gay male Britney fans took over her fanbase after she released it and **** on all of her music prior because it's bubblegum and not to their taste,  but that doesn't really make a Britney fan in my opinion. It irritates me to no end that blackout 2.0 is so demanded that they've tried to recreate it with every new album and they've all been soulless and terrible. In the zone was her best work,  she was the most passionate,  and her work was ****** but it was relatable, not just explicit to be explicit. 

Also just because she made an album at the peak of her youth when she still had passion and freedom doesn't mean she's the same person who would create a massive blackout 2.0 now. She's a different person,  her struggles are different and she doesn't want to make her conservatorship anymore money. Isn't it obvious?

Agree she is a different person now ,,, so which album wud u say us her best album ?

47 minutes ago, migeal said:

Agree she is a different person now ,,, so which album wud u say us her best album ?

In my opinion her best album is In The Zone. The music was relatable,  i had literally grown up with her music since i was 11 so the themes of her albums fit with things i was going through as i got older. 

Songs like Touch of My hand were ****** because it was about ************ but it was also very empowering to hear another woman talk about self love and ************, its definitely something girls don't talk about or admit to (at least back then). Breathe on me is one of her best songs on any album.  Toxic sounds fresh on the radio even now. And she wrote Everytime, which gets overlooked a lot. 

Her songs on Itz had depth,  lyrics and don't sound overly dated. 

Blackout sounds very 2007, the lyrics on each song are like 5 words repeated to a dance track... there's no substance.  Except for the one song about KFed but come on.  I just think it's overrated and i don't think she was as passionate about that era as you guys seem to think.  Looking back at her vma that completely ruined her ability to perform in front of crowds without insecurity...  it doesn't make sense to me to worship this album.  

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Justney said:

In my opinion her best album is In The Zone. The music was relatable,  i had literally grown up with her music since i was 11 so the themes of her albums fit with things i was going through as i got older. 

Songs like Touch of My hand were ****** because it was about ************ but it was also very empowering to hear another woman talk about self love and ************, its definitely something girls don't talk about or admit to (at least back then). Breathe on me is one of her best songs on any album.  Toxic sounds fresh on the radio even now. And she wrote Everytime, which gets overlooked a lot. 

Her songs on Itz had depth,  lyrics and don't sound overly dated. 

Blackout sounds very 2007, the lyrics on each song are like 5 words repeated to a dance track... there's no substance.  Except for the one song about KFed but come on.  I just think it's overrated and i don't think she was as passionate about that era as you guys seem to think.  Looking back at her vma that completely ruined her ability to perform in front of crowds without insecurity...  it doesn't make sense to me to worship this album.  

Agree bout In the zone Being her best album or one of the best album .. the theme was mature and fitted perfectly in her album progression into adulthood .. the themes and lyrics were  handled perfectly without being vulgar but pushing the envelope.. but u cant deny that Piece of me was a perfect period song as well .. it captured her life at that moment .. other songs on the blackout album Stood out was Break the ice... i totally agree with u on In the zone its was perfect from every aspect and britney seemed in control of the the album direction as well at the time ...

5 hours ago, migeal said:

Agree bout In the zone Being her best album or one of the best album .. the theme was mature and fitted perfectly in her album progression into adulthood .. the themes and lyrics were  handled perfectly without being vulgar but pushing the envelope.. but u cant deny that Piece of me was a perfect period song as well .. it captured her life at that moment .. other songs on the blackout album Stood out was Break the ice... i totally agree with u on In the zone its was perfect from every aspect and britney seemed in control of the the album direction as well at the time ...

Break The Ice is my favorite from blackout,  I wish we had gotten a better video that wasn't animated. :tifftear:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Justney said:

ITZ was definitely her most creative album and in my top 3. Touch of my hand/shadow/breathe on me should’ve been singles. This album could’ve gone 7-8 singles had she not pulled the plug.

• Love 1
On 6/3/2020 at 4:47 PM, OnlyFacts said:

What the ACTUAL heck is going on?! I think Britney is in control behind the scenes as of the last month to be honest. This may be her way to get her own money and separate it from the cship since it’s under a different name. That’s the only logical explanation.

Britney is in control now guys because we’ve gotten almost everything we’ve wanted

How would she get her own money from this?