Britney's Pitbull collab "I Feel So Free With You" mysteriously appears on Spotify

19 minutes ago, migeal said:

she def needs to release her unreleased songs and b side and songs that never made it to albums now .. its the right time and if mood ring proves anything people want anything from her 

They should release an album of all of her bonuses, b-sides, and rare songs while she’s on hiatus....they can pretend Mood Ring is a promo single from it!

I’d also love a compilation of unreleased songs, but I don’t think we will get that until she retires honestly!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

They should release an album of all of her bonuses, b-sides, and rare songs while she’s on hiatus....they can pretend Mood Ring is a promo single from it!

I’d also love a compilation of unreleased songs, but I don’t think we will get that until she retires honestly!

she does have alot of unreleased songs and releasing a few now as u said since she is on hiatus will keep him on the charts and maybe motivate her to work on new music 

4 minutes ago, migeal said:

she does have alot of unreleased songs and releasing a few now as u said since she is on hiatus will keep him on the charts and maybe motivate her to work on new music 

Maybe she doesn't need motivation to work on new music when she has no basic human rights and can barely see her kids. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Justney said:

Maybe she doesn't need motivation to work on new music when she has no basic human rights and can barely see her kids. 

agree but lets not forget she did her best music /album Blackout during the worst time  in her personal life ... 

I figured out this song was included in Spotify like almost 2 weeks ago... I totally understand anyone could upload music to spotify BUT if that's the case then why this has not been removed??? shocked oh my god GIF

Maybe choosing registered this song under Brittaney Jean name will avoid earnings for this song will go directly to the father??? hummm??? britney spears oops GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Any other theory? lol

Just now, edd alarkon said:

I figured out this song was included in Spotify like almost 2 weeks ago... I totally understand anyone could upload music to spotify BUT if that's the case then why this has not been removed??? shocked oh my god GIF

Maybe choosing registered this song under Brittaney Jean name will avoid earnings for this song will go directly to the father??? hummm??? britney spears oops GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Any other theory? lol

OH JUST FORGET IT.... Song already banned :(