Britney's Pitbull collab "I Feel So Free With You" mysteriously appears on Spotify

so weird... personally I really dislike feel so free, it's a trash raggeton so it can stay there, I don't want it in Britney's official discography.. while Take off is really cool with those rebellious lyrics, it would be great to have a finished version, maybe with new vocals in the final part of the chorus (that aWAY AY AY with that nasal voice is frankly awful)...is it a Bloodshy&Avant production?

• Like 1

this is the first time I'm hearing the track in full..

I hated that they promoted it in interviews and then it just never happened. not that its even a great song or anything...

"it just didn't work"

cheesey GIF by Foo Fighters

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

What is doing her team lately allowing this for months??' Most videos on YouTube get banned in minutes and in this case there are more people involved and maybe even another discography (since I don't know if Pitbull and Marc Anthony are under the same)

They must be busy thinking about their next movement

Aw there's extra distortion and chirping here and there on IFSFWY on Apple music. I wanted it for workouts :( 

But yeaaaaa it's playing RN and pitbull ummm... he just shouldn't make music. I maintain that Britney sounds cute and confident on this song tho, so I like it. 

3 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

What the ACTUAL heck is going on?! I think Britney is in control behind the scenes as of the last month to be honest. This may be her way to get her own money and separate it from the cship since it’s under a different name. That’s the only logical explanation.

Britney is in control now guys because we’ve gotten almost everything we’ve wanted

Artists make a fraction of cents on single sales these days, she isn’t doing it for the money