Britney’s Rehearsals Are Always Better;

Whenever I look at some of Britney’s performances it always looks to me she is more comfortable on stage when she isn’t performing in front of a large audience. 

The 2007 VMA’S for example 

Or mannequin, it was cut from this:

To:

Possibly to make her life easier. I know there’s a lot more instances of this going on. Maybe she’s shy. Or possibly gets tired... I’m not sure haha :receipts2:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, at rehearsals she is calm because there are no 30,000 people staring at her 

*sees Baby One more time rehearsals.   Yup.

I genuinely think she has anxiety. 

11 minutes ago, Britney_Love_Fan said:

Well, at rehearsals she is calm because there are no 30,000 people staring at her :yaknow:

Yeh but it doesn’t mean that half the dance routine should be forgotten or changed. Mannequin was clearly made more simpler. :raven:

That dancing was reminiscent of her early days. :wow:

And with the VMA’S she did an amazing pre rehearsal but when it came to the crunch... she literally nearly ended her career. :whatitellu:

I think a consistency is lacking in her performances. I don’t expect perfection but just a little more love I suppose :ohi:

1 minute ago, sullivanSP said:

she literally nearly ended her career. :whatitellu:

The choreographers did. Like in 2008, the Womanizer choreography was really easy, but Wade Robson made it looks cool even it's easy. Also the HIAM last chorus dance, simple, but still good. That's what Britney needs nowadays, easy, but good choreographies. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, sullivanSP said:

Yeh, OMG lol when I saw this 

I was thinking WTF :rupaulslap:

I actually liked the Domination choreo (minus Break The Ice). I feel like it went well with what her style of dancing is atm. I was interested in seeing what else they had for her because her movements seemed much more fluid.

• Love 1

About Vma's there's some rumors and theories about this performance:

1. One, that justin talked with britney before the performance and she got shocked.

2. She didn't use the whole outfit. it was planned another outfit.

3. It was JIVE Plan this performance, to make more critics and create chaos to sell blackout more quickly.

About mannequin the rehearsal is wayyy better, but i not justify her, but the circus show is like a little bit stressing with all the tricks and runs of the show. so i understand her.

• Love 1