Politician slams Tinashe for being a flop

5 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

:alook: Interesting way to perceive me. I don't agree.

One could twist it around and say this yet another example of a man placing himself above a woman and tearing a woman for her career path. 

Women aren't being killed in America for being women. Cops are way more lenient with women too.

I was perceiving your ACTIONS negatively, not you. 

Of course you don't agree, that's what ignorance does.

25 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Doesn't consider himself a black man? Is that a direct quote or are you just attacking his blackness bc of ur intolerance toward his alternative viewpoints.

Jordan was poking fun at a black man during this sensitive time. Period. Tone deaf.

Look up his political stance and his political campaign. He hates anything pro-black. Trust me, he’s the equivalent of “diamond and silk” on Fox News. Anyone who doesn’t know them...look them up on YouTube. Jordan was not making fun of this man!!! This topic with this politician and tinashe is not a race issue...I’m half Black. So, let’s not.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Look up his political stance and his political campaign. He hates anything pro-black. Trust me, he’s the equivalent of “diamond and silk” on Fox News. Anyone who doesn’t know them...look them up on YouTube. Jordan was not making fun of this man!!! This topic with this politician and tinashe is not a race issue...I’m half Black. So, let’s not.

Ah just as I suspected. So you think you can be the gatekeeper of people's blackness and say they don't claim to be black bc they DISAGREE with you? That is so racist I don't even know how to help you. You think black ppl HAVE to think a certain way. Ur Narcissistic too bc u think everyone has to agree with you. It is a race issue bc the reason Tinashe said f Trump was over the racial saga going on in America. 

4 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Ah just as I suspected. So you think you can be the gatekeeper of people's blackness and say they don't claim to be black bc they DISAGREE with you? That is so racist I don't even know how to help you. You think black ppl HAVE to think a certain way. Ur Narcissistic too bc u think everyone has to agree with you. It is a race issue bc the reason Tinashe said f Trump was over the racial saga going on in America. 

I’ll pray for you 

• Love 2
Just now, EasyThere said:

Hopefully you will find piece someday. And hopefully you will get the attention you crave 4 so much,someday,sometimes irl. Xoxoxo

Same to you, sweaty. You post on here more than I do so how's that fulfilling your insatiable hunger for attention? Lol ur too easy

Just now, EasyThere said:

Screaming at you thinking that you did something there lol

But ohhh wow you won. 

There I hope your day gets slightly better because of it

I did do something there. I gave an example of how much self awareness u lack

Wasn't looking for a pick me up

I'm just stating my views, the point of this forum

2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Aweeee

There there.

I am happy I gave you the attention you crave 4. And that I have made ur day slightly better

Hugs 

lol you didnt do anything

I empowered MYSELF 

Im glad I was able to provide YOU with an outlet today tho babes

U keep acting like ur done with the convo but then u comment again And again bc ur addicted to conflict and attention, but u have to act like ur above it all bc ur confidence is really THAT low. You have to puff your chest up and act all big and mighty, when u rarely offer any insight on anything, 

you can’t handle that you’re constantly being put in ur place by other members of this forum 

1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

Are you even black, while you're in this thread talking about about the beliefs of us? As a COMMUNITY and a CULTURE black people know what we want and don't want politically and have voted in accordance with that since we were allowed to actually vote. Now, this man is allowed to think whatever he wants but that doesn't mean the black community has to accept it when it goes staunchly against what we collectively stand for. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Are you even black, while you're in this thread talking about about the beliefs of us? As a COMMUNITY and a CULTURE black people know what we want and don't want politically and have voted in accordance with that since we were allowed to actually vote. Now, this man is allowed to think whatever he wants but that doesn't mean the black community has to accept it when it goes staunchly against what we collectively stand for. 

U must be young. No group is a monolith. You don't have to accept it, but you should be respectful. Saying this man doesn't claim to be black when he never claimed that is incredibly racist. Period.  I don't care how u chop and skew it.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

U must be young. No group is a monolith. You don't have to accept it, but you should be respectful. Saying this man doesn't claim to be black when he never claimed that is incredibly racist. Period.  I don't care how u chop and skew it.

You must not be black so you can shut up. I never said  that black people are a monolith; you said that. But, less than 10% of black people are Republicans so it is evident that we share common ideals. I don't think @OnlyFacts literally meant that this politician "isn't black" but that through his ideas, actions, and policies, he has distanced himself from the community and culture of black people. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block