Politician slams Tinashe for being a flop

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Lol, he really thought he did something there. What a clown. How about putting forward an actual argument instead of resorting to a low blow that's completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. :clownery: The fact that a politician's use of language is no different than that of an edgy YouTuber that does political commentary. Pathetic. :tiffcackle:

Amen!

• Love 1

FACECRACKKKKKK! He just obliterated her lololol

Jordan it's disappointing that you're using your platform to poke fun at an esteemed BLACK MAN in order to defend a woman who berated people for not buying her music in that video years ago. She's a total narcissistic, period. And she CANT chart to save her life. Then how she lashed out at Lana. SMH. She just seems mean.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Jordan it's disappointing that you're using your platform to poke fun at an esteemed BLACK MAN in order to defend a woman who berated people for not buying her music in that video years ago. She's a total narcissistic, period. And she CANT chart to save her life. Then how she lashed out at Lana. SMH. She just seems mean.

Honey, this black man that shaded Tinashe doesn’t even consider himself a black man. He is a Drump supporter. I posted this, not Jordan, and I am biracial. And Tinashe is half black. So, do not make this a race issue. Go on the Doja Cat post because she’s the one with the race issues. This politician is pure trash and his constituents agreed judging by those votes 🗳 ️ 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Jordan it's disappointing that you're using your platform to poke fun at an esteemed BLACK MAN in order to defend a woman who berated people for not buying her music in that video years ago.

:alook: Interesting way to perceive me. I don't agree.

One could twist it around and say this yet another example of a man placing himself above a woman and tearing a woman for her career path. 

• Like 8
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Honey, this black man that shaded Tinashe doesn’t even consider himself a black man. He is a Drump supporter. I posted this, not Jordan, and I am biracial. And Tinashe is half black. So, do not make this a race issue. Go on the Doja Cat post because she’s the one with the race issues. This politician is pure trash and his constituents agreed judging by those votes 🗳 ️ 

Thank you 🙏 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Doesn't consider himself a black man? Is that a direct quote or are you just attacking his blackness bc of ur intolerance toward his alternative viewpoints.

Jordan was poking fun at a black man during this sensitive time. Period. Tone deaf.

46 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

The fact he's checking up on Tinashe. 

Also...

:tiffcackle:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block