BLACKPINK, Lady Gaga: ‘Sour Candy’ smashes records after release

I like the song and it’s fun but to me it sounds more like a BLACKPINK song. She’s not giving a lotta Vocal Serves and that makes her a bit forgetful on her own track. I only remember the BP girls the most. But It’s a wise single choice, it fits up against Stupid Love and ROM and thrr Ed Video would be CrAzy. Hopefully Alice, Plastic Doll Free Woman get a Iconic moment to shine. They’re the Top Bops of the album, in case you were wondering.. 911 too.  :brityes:   :lizzie:   :ramona:

7 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

"Sour Candy" already has half the views of "Stupid Love" - the music video of a freakin' lead single. :tiffcackle: And it has twice the amount of likes - 3 million. "Stupid Love" only has 1,5 million. Great choice of lead single right there, Gaga. :katyfrog:

Gaga knew what she was doing to cling to relevancy :clicktina:

• Haha 2

I really like Sour Candy but I agree that the featuring is weird. Black Pink parts are super **** and sassy and Gaga's part is like super vulnerable. It's weird. It's the first time I hear Black Pink and I wished it was only their song lol even if I like Gaga and Chromatica a lot 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, sullivanSP said:

This song was designed to be a streaming hit :tiffeyeroll: 

gurl I don’t get kpop and the whole world loving it. Gaga was smart to get them to do that for her lool. It sounds like she’s featured 

Feel almost the same. I find it so generic, really I don't understand all this success. 

Stream MOOD RING INSTEAD! 

13 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I want to love the song but it feels like it’s Blackpink’s song featuring Lady Gaga. I hope it’s not a single because there are better songs on the album. 

I like Gaga but it seems her featured artists are the ones bringing the attention

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, PARKBOM said:

IM SOUR CANDY

SO SWEET THEN I GET A LITTLE ANGRY 

5I5B.gif

As much as i hate YG and the way they treat FEMALE stars (like trash, the company is literally ran by woman haters) they make some amazing decisions regarding marketing Blackpink worlwide :mhm: the song is really good

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block