Beyonce uploads "End Of Time" featuring Rihanna?

Blackout2006

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Britney_Love_Fan said:

This song is from Beyonces "4" album. Also Rihanna isn't even in the song if you listen it. Something weird is happening, because Rihanna uploaded a song with Beyonce too, but it's just her old song "Only Girl" (without Beyonce) :idkney:

Exactly! So then why would she put Rihanna on her side of the cover? This cover looks like 08 bey and rih! So does that mean they actually did a collab even before we were asking for it?

• Content Curators
15 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Just a normal day scrolling through my YouTube page, and I found this and was like “:umomg:“ how can it be?An....actual collab....by beYOnCe and Ri-HUanna :huh: i thought it was fake but then it’s from both of their channels:disbelief: what is happening?:zoomzoom: can somebody pls explain?

:o 

I got all excited, I thought Rihanna actually sang in the track :tina:

It's probably  some forgotten hits album where they included hits from both of them.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

It was uploaded by a company called Keyzit, the same happened with Mariah, she had some songs uploaded by them as well. I guess this is some sort of compilation that was released online at some point with Beyoncé and Rihanna together, and it is now in ther YT channel. 

• 1 month later...

Archived