#freebritney next level

grgnt

I was thinking a lot... Since #freebritney started I’ve been checking all sources everyday just to see If there’s any new facts. 

Not that I’m into sensations, drama and the weird theories or something but... I’m really waiting for our girl to finally be free. So she can decide on her own what to do with her career and other aspects of HER life. I keep in my mind that there’s a looooooooot that we don’t know and maybe we should not know. But If her freedom as a human being and her civil rights are really violated which I think are - we should do something. Maybe I’m delusional but we should really try to take some serious actions. If we’re able to #justiceforglory or #streammoodring - think what we can really do If we come together. 

What if we could raise enough money to find someone serious to make a documentary about fake conservatoships that is happening in Hollywood used as a tool to take control over celebrities money. Maybe it’ll sound like a wishfull thinking but imagine that documentary on Netflix or in news or anywhere where a lot of people could really see this. Maybe this way a lot of people who used to worked with her would finally have a courage to take a voice, to speak. We need to take #freebritney on a next level. 

The last thing I want for Britney is to violate her privacy which may happen but in other light if that would help her to became a free human - then it’s worth it. 

Maybe we won’t be able to make her free, I don’t know... But at least we can do is to make sure if she really needs a conservatorship and make sure if her human rights aren’t being violated.

If there’s nothing wrong with her conservatorship why her team never spoked about it? Why there wasn’t a single interview with Brit talking about it? I know it’s a personal things. But after all the drama started since #freebritney her team should really speak openly about conservatorship to avoid more weird theories... And simply - If everything is ok then why they are trying to hide things we already now?

Maybe that won’t be the best example but I want to share something. 

I live in Poland. In country which is basically corrupted and occupied by catholic church. No one has control over them. My country isn’t really independent. Our government is strictly related with church. They are giving millions, millions donations for church so they can use their „power” to manipulate with people minds in exchange for current government to stay in power. There were scandals with p*******a situations hidden by the government and church. 

There is one, brave enough guy, a journalist who made a documentary 100% founded with private donations from people who wanted the truth, who wanted him to speak and show all of that dirrty, ugly things church was trying to hide. Imagine how risky for him it was to shot that documentary. But he did it! It opened peoples mind with what is really happening and church slowly but finally started to take some actions with priests. 

If You like I cant post a link for that documentary which was viewd by millions of people also it was transmitted in TV. 

sooooo BRITNEYARMY - Where You at?!

PS. Sorry for my English. Forgive me, I’m very emotional after watching ForTheRecord for 1000000948439 time. Also #blacklivesmatter and hope You’re all safe during this tough times. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of course the freebritney needs to go another level..

But i don't really know its a documentary is the best way, we need better proofs to get her free, a documentary just keep on a limbo the situation, we need is a investigator and lawyers, but no one wants to work for free, even with just launching this case, would bring them all the recognition around the world if they get her free.

The basic problem is no one want to take the leadership because there are some serious user that they are already silenced and sued by bteam.  so we need organization and at least 5000 fans put it between 10-20$ bucks for starting this case. 

im outside of us too,  the only thing i could do is just put it my contribution to a paypal account. 

there are some users that are making a great job as they can like @wukemon  he contacted a reporter and he make a instagram live very interisting and he said this a huge case and try to say that this case needs that to be solved , because they are many influence hands on this.

EDIT: it almost fans really wants to make a documentary , just we need to organize and try to be UNITED please.  everything in UNION, we made STRONGER  a everything comes Possible 

1 minute ago, vzlafan said:

But i don't really know its a documentary is the best way, we need better proofs to get her free, a documentary just keep on a limbo the situation, we need is a investigator and lawyers, but no one wants to work for free, even with just launching this case, would bring them all the recognition around the world if they get her free.

The basic problem is no one want to take the leadership because there are some serious user that they are already silenced and sued by bteam.  so we need organization and at least 5000 fans put it between 10-20$ bucks for starting this case. 

im outside of us too,  the only thing i could do is just put it my contribution to a paypal account. 

there are some users that are making a great job as they can like @wukemon  he contacted a reporter and he make a instagram live very interisting and he said this a huge case and try to say that this case needs that to be solved , because they are many influence hands on this.

I created this topic because I couldn’t find any ideas or discussions how to get #freebritney  to the next level. My „ideas” were supposed just to start the discussion about this. I didn’t know about the Wukemon. I need to check this ❤️ 

6 hours ago, grgnt said:

I was thinking a lot... Since #freebritney started I’ve been checking all sources everyday just to see If there’s any new facts. 

Not that I’m into sensations, drama and the weird theories or something but... I’m really waiting for our girl to finally be free. So she can decide on her own what to do with her career and other aspects of HER life. I keep in my mind that there’s a looooooooot that we don’t know and maybe we should not know. But If her freedom as a human being and her civil rights are really violated which I think are - we should do something. Maybe I’m delusional but we should really try to take some serious actions. If we’re able to #justiceforglory or #streammoodring - think what we can really do If we come together. 

What if we could raise enough money to find someone serious to make a documentary about fake conservatoships that is happening in Hollywood used as a tool to take control over celebrities money. Maybe it’ll sound like a wishfull thinking but imagine that documentary on Netflix or in news or anywhere where a lot of people could really see this. Maybe this way a lot of people who used to worked with her would finally have a courage to take a voice, to speak. We need to take #freebritney on a next level. 

The last thing I want for Britney is to violate her privacy which may happen but in other light if that would help her to became a free human - then it’s worth it. 

Maybe we won’t be able to make her free, I don’t know... But at least we can do is to make sure if she really needs a conservatorship and make sure if her human rights aren’t being violated.

If there’s nothing wrong with her conservatorship why her team never spoked about it? Why there wasn’t a single interview with Brit talking about it? I know it’s a personal things. But after all the drama started since #freebritney her team should really speak openly about conservatorship to avoid more weird theories... And simply - If everything is ok then why they are trying to hide things we already now?

I live in Poland. In country which is basically corrupted and occupied by catholic church. No one has control over them. My country isn’t really independent. Our government is strictly related with church. They are giving millions, millions donations for church so they can use their „power” to manipulate with people minds in exchange for current government to stay in power. There were scandals with p*******a situations hidden by the government and church. 

There is one, brave enough guy, a journalist who made a documentary 100% founded with private donations from people who wanted the truth, who wanted him to speak and show all of that dirrty, ugly things church was trying to hide. Imagine how risky for him it was to shot that documentary. But he did it! It opened peoples mind with what is really happening and church slowly but finally started to take some actions with priests. 

If You like I cant post a link for that documentary which was viewd by millions of people also it was transmitted in TV. 

PS. Sorry for my English. Forgive me, I’m very emotional after watching ForTheRecord for 1000000948439 time. Also #blacklivesmatter and hope You’re all safe during this tough times. 

Hmmm...very interesting :mhmnod:

Btw,

Welcome to Exhale @grgnt!
welcome GIF
Come to breathe heavy and spill the tea :sendinglove:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, vzlafan said:

EDIT: it almost fans really wants to make a documentary , just we need to organize and try to be UNITED please.  everything in UNION, we made STRONGER  a everything comes Possible 

I agree that there needs to be an organization because everyone is going in all sorts of directions and it’s making the cause look bad. I wouldn’t rule out documentaries as it’s a great tool to spread the message out and especially in an age where everyone watches videos on their phones. Although that’s not the only thing to depend on and yes investigators and lawyers are needed too. Maybe we can hire a private investigator on Lou and dig up stuff about her :orly:

On 6/2/2020 at 3:37 PM, grgnt said:

Have you seen Dirty Money's section on Guardianship?  --Same as "conservatorship" in some states  Check it out.  it describes how the system is used to exploit and profit from the people who have had their fundmental rights to freedom and assets removed.

Archived