What songs are you listening to right now?

3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I have a confession. I haven't listened yet. I'm literally saving it for a rainy day when I feel down or something. I have this gem to look forward to :gagasmile:

It’s SO GOOD Jordan, it’s literally one of my new favorites on the album right now. Her vocals on it are incredible! It’s very A Star Is Born sounding; almost as if it’s an Ally song that was written by Gaga. You’re gonna love it. 

giphy.gif

• Love 3
9 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Neighborsss ❤️ so happy to see some croats and serbs on here :) feels nice. Did you like the song?

I do! Not very keen on Balkan music, but every now and then there comes something good. Plus, music from the past has its good moments 😉

• Love 1
11 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Hey Exhale, what songs are you streaming right now?

We been knew, but I've been streaming Chromatica non-stop. My soul needed some upbeat dance music, and Gaga delivered. 

When I first started listening to the record, I was obsessed with Alice, 911 and Plastic Doll, but now that a little time has passed since it first dropped, I find myself playing "Thousand Doves," "Replay" and "Babylon" a lot. "Replay" is that dark disco anthem we needed. I can see "Babylon" becoming a mainstream hit. And "Thousand Doves" definitely could be re-worked into a haunting piano ballad yet still pack a punch.

What songs are YOU listening to right now? 

music-stream.jpg.9cd68e6dfacba320b82c72a8a59308dd.jpg

Chromatica gets better with each listen! My biggest obsession from the start was Sine From Above, listening to it and strutting down the street is like being on a catwalk! 

Besides that I am attracted to Alice, Babylon & oddly Replay, which I didn't like at all in the beginning 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Codemysta90 said:

It’s SO GOOD Jordan, it’s literally one of my new favorites on the album right now. Her vocals on it are incredible! It’s very A Star Is Born sounding; almost as if it’s an Ally song that was written by Gaga. You’re gonna love it. 

giphy.gif

it's honest, good and has a bit of a melodic similarity to The Cure 

it's a definite MUST-LISTEN :clap:

• Love 2

Last week I discovered a Flemish version of Glee/High School Musical and now I'm obsessed :gobaby: 

They only cover Belgian and Dutch songs so I'm sure y'all don't give a **** about it, but I have them on repeat :nyschool:

The songs are so fun and uplifting and I'm loving the dance routines. :whiteladydance:

It's so gay, I love it. And the jock is a total hottie. :thirsty:

You're welcome :queenflopga:

8 hours ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

Chromatica gets better with each listen! My biggest obsession from the start was Sine From Above, listening to it and strutting down the street is like being on a catwalk! 

Besides that I am attracted to Alice, Babylon & oddly Replay, which I didn't like at all in the beginning 

SAME. THE ALBUM IS SUCH A GROWER

• Love 2

This has been my playlist for the past few weeks:

• Lady Gaga - Alice
  • Lindsay Lohan - Back To Me
  • Little Mix - Break Up Song
  • Kygo/Kim Petras - Broken Glass
  • Zara Larsson - Don't Worry About Me
  • Belinda/Lerica - Flamenkito
  • Lauren Jauregui/Tainy - Lento
  • Dua Lipa - Levitating
  • FOXES - Love Not Loving You
  • filous/Ashe - Monday
  • Katy Perry - Never Really Over
  • Louis The Child/Vera Blue - Nobody Like You
  • JoJo  - Pedialyte
  • Lady Gaga/Ariana Grande - Rain On Me
  • Carly Rae Jepsen - This Love Isn't Crazy
  • Kim Petras - Malibu
  • Britney Spears - Mood Ring
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:bigkiss:

The duality between "Stay Away" and "Felt This Way"... Carly is a genius! :tysm: Including two reworkings of the same song (or, I guess, two songs that started out as one) on the same album is so clever. It really caught me off guard on first listen. :clicktina:

It is iconic. It took me a bit to realize it. I think it would be amazing if a lot of artists did this. It’s also interesting that the same amazing lyrics can translate to two great pieces of work. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block