What songs are you listening to right now?

Just now, Brat said:

Taste!  I love Royksopp

They have a new album called Lost Tapes 

Omg. I thought I was the only one :omg: who doesn't just recognise their work with Robyn, but their solo work. They are incredible their music gives me chills every single listen. 

I love lost tapes. It's not necessarily a new album, but it's a collection of unreleased tracks they add every so often. I love In The End. It's so powerful. I Just Don't Understand You is an amazing track too :mattafact:

Chromatica of course lol. Alice, Free Woman, Plastic Doll, Sour Candy and Sine From Above are some of the best the album has to offer. Also can't get enough of Love Me Right which was a bonus track.

Also Hayley Williams' Petals For Armor which came out earlier in May, it deserves so much more love. Dead Horse is my favourite off the album but Simmer, Cinnamon, Over Yet, Why We Ever and Sugar On the Rim are all so good too.

Jonas Brothers' X is a bawp and the video was pretty cool considering it was filmed in lockdown.

Another song which had an amazing lockdown video was Little Mix's Break Up Song.

Love Katy Perry's Daisies too. 

Also been listening to a lot of songs during this time that relate to what's going on in the world, such as Eminem's Untouchable and Rage Against the Machine's Killing In the Name Of. 

5 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

Omg. I thought I was the only one :omg: who doesn't just recognise their work with Robyn, but their solo work. They are incredible their music gives me chills every single listen. 

I love lost tapes. It's not necessarily a new album, but it's a collection of unreleased tracks they add every so often. I love In The End. It's so powerful. I Just Don't Understand You is an amazing track too :mattafact:

I was wondering why it sounded a little outdated, I still like it. :mimiclap:

My favorite is Happy Up Here :goat:

• Haha 1
Just now, reecejwilson said:

I love Junior. Girl & The Robot, Vision One, Silver Cruiser and This Must Be It :lessons: I wish they came back with a new album. I love the Inevitable End 

Ooh nice, I need to go back and repost their stuff on Soundcloud, thank you :didilie::hugs:

I thought we had so far a good run for 2020 music wise - Salena, Halsey, Megan Trainor, Kesha, Justin Bieber, Jojo, Drake, Charli XCX and of course The Weeknd & Dua Lipa but...

Gaga really deliveres a solid pop, dance, electronic, cohesive, front to back, top to bottom, unique record! :praisega:

The only realistic artists that can top this for me is Rihanna or Adele but for a week, just wow, non-stop repeat :ari:

• Love 1

I’m usually really late to finding good music after it’s released but recently I’ve been hooked on Meghan Trainor’s “Wave”. Mike is a great vocalist and adds the extra umph (his subtle ad-libs in the back are amazing) - I love the fun but serious vibe, the way she sings & captures the emotion so well...this deserved more, a work of art :duadance:

4 hours ago, Isla said:

Chromatica of course lol. Alice, Free Woman, Plastic Doll, Sour Candy and Sine From Above are some of the best the album has to offer. Also can't get enough of Love Me Right which was a bonus track.

Also Hayley Williams' Petals For Armor which came out earlier in May, it deserves so much more love. Dead Horse is my favourite off the album but Simmer, Cinnamon, Over Yet, Why We Ever and Sugar On the Rim are all so good too.

Jonas Brothers' X is a bawp and the video was pretty cool considering it was filmed in lockdown.

Another song which had an amazing lockdown video was Little Mix's Break Up Song.

Love Katy Perry's Daisies too. 

Also been listening to a lot of songs during this time that relate to what's going on in the world, such as Eminem's Untouchable and Rage Against the Machine's Killing In the Name Of. 

‘Why We Ever’ is such a beautiful song, it makes me go lie on the floor and stare at the ceiling. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block