What songs are you listening to right now?

• Leader

Hey Exhale, what songs are you streaming right now?

We been knew, but I've been streaming Chromatica non-stop. My soul needed some upbeat dance music, and Gaga delivered. 

When I first started listening to the record, I was obsessed with Alice, 911 and Plastic Doll, but now that a little time has passed since it first dropped, I find myself playing "Thousand Doves," "Replay" and "Babylon" a lot. "Replay" is that dark disco anthem we needed. I can see "Babylon" becoming a mainstream hit. And "Thousand Doves" definitely could be re-worked into a haunting piano ballad yet still pack a punch.

What songs are YOU listening to right now? 

music-stream.jpg.9cd68e6dfacba320b82c72a8a59308dd.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Well its somewhat out there and I doubt anyone will give it a chance but I'm listening to this amazing song by a Serbian band. It's a ballad but drowned in an upbeat kind of sound, plus the lyrics are super sad. If anyone doesn't mind the language barrier feel free to give it a listen, I'm a 100% sure that the emotion can be conveyed only through music and vocals too. The band is called nipple people lol and the song's name translates to "secret."

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Well its somewhat out there and I doubt anyone will give it a chance but I'm listening to this amazing song by a Serbian band. It's a ballad but drowned in an upbeat kind of sound, plus the lyrics are super sad. If anyone doesn't mind the language barrier feel free to give it a listen, I'm a 100% sure that the emotion can be conveyed only through music and vocals too. The band is called nipple people lol and the song's name translates to "secret."

I am one of the few serbian people here, thank you for this amazing song !

I love this one. Its so chill but catchy at the same time

• Love 2
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I know the band, but then again, I'm Croatian so it's not that big of a stretch :bwink:

• Love 1
Spoiler

:bigkiss:

The duality between "Stay Away" and "Felt This Way"... Carly is a genius! :tysm: Including two reworkings of the same song (or, I guess, two songs that started out as one) on the same album is so clever. It really caught me off guard on first listen. :clicktina:

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, cocodeluxe said:

I am one of the few serbian people here, thank you for this amazing song !

I love this one. Its so chill but catchy at the same time

Omg I found a fellow serb ❤️ i love ZHU, every song they release is goos, especially this one. Are you in Belgrade?

• Love 1

Listening to my OG's Royksopp :queenflopga: they make electronic dance but add this atmospheric twist to their sound. 

I've been listening to Chomatica, like yourself, non stop. I love Sine From Above, Sour Candy, Alice, 911, Fun Tonight. It takes me back to listening to Gaga in 2008/09. The sound is very nostalgic to me. Especially Fun tonight! 
This song was so good too. 

• Love 5

Besides streaming Chromatica, I've been listening to Mandy Moore's new record "Silver Landings". If you guys want a different change of pace in music, the album is pop-rock, Fleetwood Mac vibes. :carpoolney:

On the other hand, I've also been listening to R Plus (Dido & Rollo from Faithless) record "The Last Summer". The album has summer beach, nostalgic, 90's house vibes. Perfect for chillout sessions. :whiteladydance:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
5 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

Listening to my OG's Royksopp :queenflopga: they make electronic dance but add this atmospheric twist to their sound. 

I've been listening to Chomatica, like yourself, non stop. I love Sine From Above, Sour Candy, Alice, 911, Fun Tonight. It takes me back to listening to Gaga in 2008/09. The sound is very nostalgic to me. Especially Fun tonight! 
This song was so good too. 

Taste!  I love Royksopp

They have a new album called Lost Tapes 

• Love 2

Just let me give you one last test, is that a sin? https://soundcloud.com/jacod