19 Years of BreatheHeavy: iconic layouts from 2004-2012

• Leader
4 hours ago, whoisit said:

Bonus layout 2013 was the best to me i was sad to see it retired so soon.

AHH so you remember how fast it came down then! Great memory. 

It's because it was not showing properly for everyone. I vowed from then on to only use responsive themes. Mobile was just starting to really take off at that point and that layout was NOT mobile friendly. Pretty on desktop tho! haha. 

9 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

AHH so you remember how fast it came down then! Great memory. 

It's because it was not showing properly for everyone. I vowed from then on to only use responsive themes. Mobile was just starting to really take off at that point and that layout was NOT mobile friendly. Pretty on desktop tho! haha. 

With nowadays techniques you could easily reintroduce it. It was indeed very pretty and very interactive.

• Leader
2 hours ago, Jeffers said:

I don't recall the first but the second onwards are all still very fresh - always loved the **** in training one; I recall messaging you about it, I think about how you did some effects as I was trying to learn Photoshop back then and Forum signatures of your faves were the 'in' thing to have, I used to make them for ppl on other forums (miss that time of the internet).

I think I actually stumbled upon BH through a Limewire download of a Brit remix - I'm almost certain I saw BH in a file name or description and it led me here... been here since, but gave up Exhale long ago.

Checked in daily throughout the Chaotic years as I define them. I remember the adrenaline getting home to get online but also the anxiety of what to expect from the latest headlines, especially with a 16hr time difference to LA. The site has changed dramatically since then (I hated almost every change along the way but that's human nature to most people and I got used to them eventually) but good for you for sticking with it and persevering through some of the **** thrown at you from the fandom. BH is actually the only site from the early 00s internet days that I've stuck with after the many cosmetic/content changes, so :mimiclap: (even if those annoying af Oops error pages nearly made me walk away).

(Also saw your lowkey mention of that JT blog you had. Thank gosh that ended - pity that poseur's career didn't end as quick as that blog :chrissy:)

Wow what a story! A Limewire remix eh? Super interesting. 

And yea... LoveSounds.org 😂 I had a JT fansite for a hot minute. I also created fan-sites for Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan at some point. 

Thanks for all the support! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block