19 Years of BreatheHeavy: iconic layouts from 2004-2012

I didn't join until spring of 2008 but I remember the last main page layouts of 2007! It's kind of crazy to look back at this site like a time capsule and remember just how much has happened through those years. Thanks for sticking around, through everything :makeitrain:

Dear Lawd! So I kinda remember the second one from 2004, been 16 years already that I'm visiting this site?!?!?!! I also used to access gobritney.com for photos, good times <3 

What would it be of my teenage years without you? Jordan, really, thanks!

2007ney pop from the rest cause I'd be between here and x17 refreshing the page all day.

6 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Wow what a story! A Limewire remix eh? Super interesting.

Yeah, I swear it was a Breathe On Me or Touch Of My Hand remix. Do you remember when you'd play a song through Windows Media Player (!!!) and if someone added eg: album name to the file, it would scroll across like a news headline if it was too long to fit? I distinctly remember it being some long, jumbled description and it had BreatheHeavy.com in it. Must've been a song that went around the forums back then perhaps?

I remember you also had affiliate sites on the side bar to other popular blogs back then. Was HollywoodTuna one of them? I remember stumbling upon that site back in the 00s days. I think even Lainey was an affiliate back then, no? She definitely used to link to your site, I swear it's how I came across hers too.

• Super Mods

What is happening here? :orangu:

bikini.jpg

18 hours ago, IUSM said:

You may have launched it in June, but the Internet Archive has record up until March 2004*.

Here is the version prior to the launch.

bh%20coming%20soon.jpg

And just after the launch here.

Love this ad:

starbursts.jpg

This disclaimer is gold: "I am not Britney Spears" :haha:

Disclaimer:
I am NOT Britney Spears, nor am I affiliated with her in any way. This simply is a fan-site for and about Britney Spears. If you find anything offensive, please X out now. I am not responsible for minors under the age of 13.

And @JordanMiller's email address back then: GymnastDude182@aol.com :orly:

*You gotta love the first chatbox exchange:

jordan» Welcome to Breathe Heavy!

Frank» THIS IS THE BEST WEB SITE ABOUT BRATNEY SPEARS I HAVE EVER SEEN

Frank» Britney*

:gimmemoar:

screaming :gloria:

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Lol I think so yes. 

I remember reading an article about it on x17online I believe, I THINK that's how I found out about your website ! 

Was that before or after you gifted the world with Love 2 Love U ? Cause maybe thats when I discovered breatheheavy.. 

I never post on here but ive been coming to your website twice a day everyday for at least 11 years now. Just wanted to say thank you for the amazing work and dedication you've obviously put into this website and happy 16th anniversary ! 

*going back to being a passive lurker* 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block