Britney shows support for Black Lives Matter and will participate in Blackout Tuesday

I'm sorry but Im not buying this. I think they locked her up again. There is no way she wouldn't post a video about this or about Mood Ring going #1. all we got ever since that weird article came out were text messages on Instagram and that Billboard 'interview'. Also the video she posted on her instastory dancing to Kim Petras was an old video with the song on it.

But anyway, good that 'she' adressed it.

1 hour ago, nakedsoldier said:

I'm sorry but Im not buying this. I think they locked her up again. There is no way she wouldn't post a video about this or about Mood Ring going #1. all we got ever since that weird article came out were text messages on Instagram and that Billboard 'interview'. Also the video she posted on her instastory dancing to Kim Petras was an old video with the song on it.

Hmmm. That Billboard article IS shady as ****...:shocked:

• Content Curators
13 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Is everyone ok now?? Can you sleep better knowing she posted something ? no twirling on her patio tomorrow. 

12 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Are you guys happy now? Lou felt the pressure to post something about it.

Y’all realize that she still has a massive global fan group. Not everyone’s a “Stan” that checks Breathe heavy or twitter daily for updates on her. Most people don’t know that there’s a possibility that it’s not her posting. She has sooo many poc and black fans. And I’m sure most got comfort from her posting such a sweet message. Is it so wrong have human decency and also use a huge platform? Remember people of lgbt+,some black people were one of the first people to riot and protest and fight for our rights, as a group who has been oppressed throughout history, it’s only morally right to do the same for others. Remember: lgbt+ could not even get married in the U.S 10 years ago, people fought for our rights and we should atleast be respectful if nothing else when it comes to others 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

giphy.gif

If true, I bet team Britney shut down the Yahoo article before it spread and paid off new sources to stop it from spreading. Nothing new, many organization pay off the media to retract or publish what they want.

The wording resonated with me the same way Britney writes when it's from her heart alas 2007 with her personal letters to speak to her fans. I believe these words are from her. It's telling how different this post is from the usual messy posts that I do not believe are her.