Britney shows support for Black Lives Matter and will participate in Blackout Tuesday

I guess it’s just a lose lose situation for her. People want her to post something, and when she does people claim that it’s her team posting it and not her. Idk, I suppose people will believe what they want. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
46 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I'm going to answer your question via DM so as to avoid derailing the thread…

Aaand here it is. The one thing I was concerned about in regards to her posting anything about it.

Anyway, I'm very pleased that she spoke out. As a black woman who's been a lifelong fan, it means a lot. A whole lot. :crying3:And her words were on point too.

Another black girl on Exhale? Let’s gooooo :hugs:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Probably the most realistic and genuine post in these years.

PS:Dear Lou and the person who manages Britney's social, I hope that one day at least you will have the decency to edit her publication well ...

ITA it actually comes across that this is her. 

Honestly this not even because i can be biased because I love her so much but this was one of the most tasteful posts I’ve seen to support black lives matter, it’s things like this about her as a human being that make me fall in love with her all over again. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Stop. Can we please keep this positive. You’re purposefully trying to start something.

After the things Trump has said?

Nah..

Vitriol has been spitted out by one side, yet we're expected to be silent? Be "PoSItIVe"?

Nah, stop Fake #toxicpositivity and call out evil for what it is.. EVIL.

Only then can we have True positivity.

• Like 2

I really love her so much. I hope everyone on BH reads this and understands this isn’t a political issue. She knows that, most of us know that, and she responded in a way that was needed. Whether we know it or not, britney has a presence, primarily in a white privileged community, and she has the power to influence. I’m so grateful to Stan a beautiful, warm-hearted soul. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1