Britney shows support for Black Lives Matter and will participate in Blackout Tuesday

1 minute ago, Rob_ said:

I really love her so much. I hope everyone on BH reads this and understands this isn’t a political issue. She knows that, most of us know that, and she responded in a way that was needed. Whether we know it or not, britney has a presence, primarily in a white privileged community, and she has the power to influence. I’m so grateful to Stan a beautiful, warm-hearted soul. 

1. I agree.. Britney's message is good.
2. This is LITERALLY A POLITICAL ISSUE.

No way around it when we have the White House empowering the violently brutal police to be more... Violently brutal

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, aspireone said:

1. I agree.. Britney's message is good.
2. This is LITERALLY A POLITICAL ISSUE.

No way around it when we have the White House empowering the violently brutal police to be more... Violently brutal

No it’s a not a political issue. Oppression isn’t politics. However you decide to see it, being right or left winged has nothing to do with black people being ********. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Rob_ said:

No it’s a not a political issue. Oppression isn’t politics. However you decide to see it, being right or left winged has nothing to do with black people being ********. 

Saying anything else is viewing Whats happening from a lens point of the 50s. Get with the times and understand that this is a human rights issue. And human rights issues aren’t politics. They’re humanity’s issues. It’s like saying one point is an acceptable way of voting. It’s a privileged, out dated mindset. This is NOT acceptable and it isn’t an option. I understand where you’re coming from, but it’s a place of ignorance and privilege. 

24 minutes ago, Rob_ said:

You see.

In the US, black people are opressed whether under Dem or Repub.

Racism happens across the political spectrum ..

BUT, IT Is a political issue..

I think what you mean to say is that it is non-bipartisan.

yes, it is non-bipartisan, but what is happening is literally political

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Rob_ said:

Saying anything else is viewing Whats happening from a lens point of the 50s. Get with the times and understand that this is a human rights issue. And human rights issues aren’t politics. They’re humanity’s issues. It’s like saying one point is an acceptable way of voting. It’s a privileged, out dated mindset. This is NOT acceptable and it isn’t an option. I understand where you’re coming from, but it’s a place of ignorance and privilege. 

Human rights are politics tho, no way around it.

i get you tho, Black peoples are ****ed whatever the political affiliation is.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, zenden said:

I said they'll post on monday and they did.  It's obvious they couldn't stay mum bc of the all the things going on right now.  Nicely done.

Yeah Lou decided to save her *** first:shadelaugh:

• Love 1

Tell em queen:holduplisten: , and being pro equality is not political , and I'm sure some racists here would be outraged if she didn't speak about the shooting in Orlando gay club :badthoughts: 

but since they don't care about some other humans lives because of their skin color they tried justifying her silence , well I knew she will use her voice, she isn't a racist ,so in yo face:cardi:

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, aspireone said:

Human rights are politics tho, no way around it.

i get you tho, Black peoples are ****ed whatever the political affiliation is.

Human rights are not a political issue, and it's sad that it has to be considered such by some, if human rights is a political issue so is art and a lot of non political matters ..... You can make anything political in your own convenience , still doesn't mean the air we breathe is political . Living as a black person in America is not a luxury . just because some parties are extremely racist/ ****s doesn't mean being a racist is an acceptable point of view . I personally do not accept any racist point of view and will never legitimize it . Black people are equal to white people , there's nothing political about it just basic decency . 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Forever22 said:

ITA it actually comes across that this is her. 

She does not have access to Instagram or the Internet.
She (sometimes) chooses the images and what she wants to say and the community manager writes and uploads the image and the post.

When the posts are weird then most of us say her team is trying to make her seem crazy. Now that it’s a good post, it’s definitely her? :jl:

Whether she wrote/contributed to this post or not it’s really well said though. I like how she (Britney or Lou) talks about the situation in general and not just BLM. His ****** is horrific and depressing as hell but some DO use this situation to do bad **** so I like that she’s speaking about the whole situation in general. Such a mess.

• Love 1
  • Like 6