16 Years of BreatheHeavy: ~coming soon~

Dear Godney, it’s hard to believe that I’ve been reading this site for as long as I have been. 😳 I *believe* I started coming to it daily back in mid-late 2006, but REALLY became an avid fan/reader during everything that happened during 2007. That was, by far, the CRAZIEST time to be a fan or Brit, and being out through the ringer, I literally checked updates NUMEROUS times hourly. #BreatheHeavy is the only site that, to this day, I check regularly (and stilllll numerously throughput the day haha).

Thank you for everything you’ve done over the years, man. I just recently started reading the boards on the daily as well, and can’t believe how much enjoyment I’ve missed out on! Keep up the fantastic work! xxoo

Aww happy birthday Breatheheavy. I lurked starting around 2010 and finally decided to join when I went to go see piece of me in 2014 because I wanted to chat about my experience with other fans. I think I chickened out on actually posting about it though I was like naaaah bye.:queenflopga:

But I slowly worked my way and courage up to post and people weren't as mean as I thought they would be actually not at all. Not to me at least. Now I'm super excited to be apart of a community and love all the changes and fun things you're incorporating into the site like ama segments.

Here's to the next 16 when we're are throwing streaming parties for b16

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
4 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Wow!  I can’t believe BreatheHeavy is going to be 16!  For some reason I could’ve sworn it was older than that.  I thought I was coming here during the Britney era.  Anyway, time flies!  Believe it or not I have been following BreatheHeavy from the get go.  I remember checking every Britney fan site daily but this was always my go to.  Of course, while browsing, I would usually be multitasking and searching for Britney remixes via Limewire, Napster, and/or Kazaa.  Ahh, the good ol’ days.  I’ve been coming here ever since.

We got an OG in the house!! Thanks for the kind words and support @Mattyj7883

I am happy to hear that things with you and the site are in a better place now, despite all of the craziness going on in the world around us.

🙏 

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

But I slowly worked my way and courage up to post and people weren't as mean as I thought they would be actually not at all. Not to me at least. Now I'm super excited to be apart of a community and love all the changes and fun things you're incorporating into the site like ama segments.

This is music to my ears! I think there are thousands more like you. I'm hoping to bring them out of their shells. I really do want to get to know everyone who visits this site more. 

• Leader
2 hours ago, MotownCeleb said:

Dear Godney, it’s hard to believe that I’ve been reading this site for as long as I have been. 😳 I *believe* I started coming to it daily back in mid-late 2006, but REALLY became an avid fan/reader during everything that happened during 2007. That was, by far, the CRAZIEST time to be a fan or Brit, and being out through the ringer, I literally checked updates NUMEROUS times hourly. #BreatheHeavy is the only site that, to this day, I check regularly (and stilllll numerously throughput the day haha).

Thank you for everything you’ve done over the years, man. I just recently started reading the boards on the daily as well, and can’t believe how much enjoyment I’ve missed out on! Keep up the fantastic work! xxoo

2007 was a wild year huh. 

Thank you for participating in the forum 🙏  Appreciate it!

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, Dirk said:

yey congratz jordy

I guess I'm here since the beginning or 2007, can't remember, but I had another account

it was so crazy back then

I remember we sent letters to Britney in 2007 and X17 delivered it to her... there is a video of this on youtube

found it, but i don't remember if this was organized by BH or X17.

Haha yea I remember the letters thing! We put together a book for Britney, but it never reached her I don't believe. 

• Leader
4 hours ago, Vessel. said:

Congrats Jordan for keeping up this lovely site. I've been here since i was 14 :mcorangu: and decided to come back because all of the memories, thank you for supporting Britney throughout the years and the site too. Happy Birthday BreatheHeavy!

(Also, hope you're feeling better now :sendinglove:)

Glad to have you here my friend. Thanks for the kind words!

• Love 1
On 6/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, JordanMiller said:

It's so interesting to me that so many people lurk for literal YEARS before wanting to join.

That's me :hiii:

I've been coming here for the past decade or so, but only registered last year. 

Happy Birthday BreatheHeavy, and congratulations Jordan!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block