16 Years of BreatheHeavy: ~coming soon~

Congrats Jordan and happy birthday Breatheheavy! :hugs:

You got a lot of hate when expanding Exhale to other artists and topics and for quite some time it did not really work...

But this time, it seems to be working quite well and I very much enjoy being able to discuss Britney but also other news with my fellow Exhalers. :tbh:

Regarding my Exhale memories, I joined in 2014 so Exhale was in a bad shape, after the Bérengère Jonquille era, but I have very fond memories of all the Britney: Piece of Me threads and all the stans overanalysing every single show. :selenerz:

Oh and of course, the Make Me... video release and original video scrapping topics remain iconic. :gimmemoar:

• Love 3

Aww, BreatheHeavy is a gemini too! :makeitrain: Explains why this place can be so two faced... :gagacrash:

Anyways, considering I was 2 years and 1 day old when BH was created :jl:, the earliest memory I have of going on this place was probably the night of the 2016 BBMAs. Back then I was still a lurker, but I remember the illustrations of Britney's outfit leaking and everyone being like :wow:. And then she finally performed and it was just :blast:.  We were all slayed by 2016ney. I miss those times. :crying3: But congrats on 16 years, Jordan! :clap:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Aww, BreatheHeavy is a gemini too! :makeitrain: Explains why this place can be so two faced... :gagacrash:

Anyways, considering I was 2 years and 1 day old when BH was created :jl:, the earliest memory I have of going on this place was probably the night of the 2016 BBMAs. Back then I was still a lurker, but I remember the illustrations of Britney's outfit leaking and everyone being like :wow:. And then she finally performed and it was just :blast:.  We were all slayed by 2016ney. I miss those times. :crying3: But congrats on 16 years, Jordan! :clap:

considering I was 2 years and 1 day old when BH was created :jl:

Omg...... :haha:

Me doing BH at 90 years old:

200_d.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators

The fact that there are people on here younger than this site wow 

well tbh I love this site 

no matter the drama stan wars whatever for the past 3 years I have checked this site daily cause there is something about Britney’s career and this site that keeps luring me back in

even when I try to take breaks I just can’t  

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

You've done a good job at reviving Exhale, and, imo, it's been in a really good state for the past few months. Keep up the good work! :yeahhh:

I definitely have to agree, Exhale has never felt so alive in recent times! Thank you Jordan, and happy birthday BreatheHeavy!! :bparty: I also love the graphic but I can see why some might find it offensive. 

• Love 2

I didn't find out this site until years later, and I wouldn't join after even more years, but I'm glad that this prevailed even if it's not Britney exclusive, since there were other sites/forums that didn't have the same luck.

I think you've done a great job, even if there's been some rough moments over the years. 

I didn't take it too well when in 2014 it was announced it wouldn't be Britney exclusive anymore, but I think I understand it now, and it was the only way this could keep growing. 

I never imagined I would end up spending so much time in here though :haha: I used to be in so many other websites and forums all the time, and now it's basically just 50% Youtube and 50% Exhale lol 

• Love 3
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I didn't find out this site until years later, and I wouldn't join after even more years, but I'm glad that this prevailed even if it's not Britney exclusive, since there were other sites/forums that didn't have the same luck.

I think you've done a great job, even if there's been some rough moments over the years. 

I didn't take it too well when in 2014 it was announced it wouldn't be Britney exclusive anymore, but I think I understand it now, and it was the only way this could keep growing. 

I never imagined I would end up spending so much time in here though :haha: I used to be in so many other websites and forums all the time, and now it's basically just 50% Youtube and 50% Exhale lol 

So happy to have you here @PokemonSpears AND be part of the team :clap: 

You're cheating on Exhale with YouTube?! :rupaulslap: haha. 

It's so interesting to me that so many people lurk for literal YEARS before wanting to join. I look forward to the day there are more members on than guests. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I’m sure happy for the new Exhale, not only for myself but after hearing how rough it used to be for you just a year ago @JordanMiller. It really is wild how much things turned around after the decline over the recent past years, the really rough period of the BH Community, to the current new Exhale. I really do think Exhale is better than ever at the moment and is only continuing to improve, and that’s coming from someone who has been here over a decade. I look forward to seeing what the future has in store for Exhale. :clap:

• Love 1
  • Leader
7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I’m sure happy for the new Exhale, not only for myself but after hearing how rough it used to be for you just a year ago @JordanMiller. It really is wild how much things turned around after the decline over the recent past years, the really rough period of the BH Community, to the current new Exhale. I really do think Exhale is better than ever at the moment and is only continuing to improve, and that’s coming from someone who has been here over a decade. I look forward to seeing what the future has in store for Exhale. :clap:

Really appreciate that insight :crying3:

The BH Community was.... a choice :orangu: I think I was just so desperate to try and get people to pay attention to the other things I was writing about that I stopped listening to the members who actually care about this place. 

I remember in February Britney had some conservatorship hearing, and I posted about it in the BH Community (since Exhale was closed) and something went wrong. Replies were appearing in random order and I just couldn't understand. That platform (powered through Wordpress) was so confusing, and I literally snapped :anxiety: and re-opened Exhale without even explaining anything and here we are :hahaha:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Wow!  I can’t believe BreatheHeavy is going to be 16!  For some reason I could’ve sworn it was older than that.  I thought I was coming here during the Britney era.  Anyway, time flies!  Believe it or not I have been following BreatheHeavy from the get go.  I remember checking every Britney fan site daily but this was always my go to.  Of course, while browsing, I would usually be multitasking and searching for Britney remixes via Limewire, Napster, and/or Kazaa.  Ahh, the good ol’ days.  I’ve been coming here ever since.

Britney and BreatheHeavy were one in the same for me.  Anytime there was something big going on with her I remember being anxious to come and check the site.  I was weary when it transitioned to more than just Britney.  It may have seemed a bit rocky at first, but I think it’s evolved into something great.  I have continued coming here through the years, but just joined Exhale back in 2016 so I was able to interact more.  The quarantine definitely helped me get on here and be the most active I’ve ever been.  

I am happy to hear that things with you and the site are in a better place now, despite all of the craziness going on in the world around us.  Happy Birthday, to BreatheHeavy and congrats, Jordan!

:sendinglove:

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF

Congrats Jordan for keeping up this lovely site. I've been here since i was 14 :mcorangu: and decided to come back because all of the memories, thank you for supporting Britney throughout the years and the site too. Happy Birthday BreatheHeavy!

(Also, hope you're feeling better now :sendinglove:)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block