Mood Ring is no#3 on Itunes

Andrew Fatale

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

U guys expected an album track that’s 4 yrs old that’s just casually made available to us to stay on top of the charts for a while? This is literally a fanfare gift lol

i didn’t expect it to stay at no.1 for 49 hours but let me tell you this always just threw singles out with minimal to no promotion ake make me, HIAM, Purfume, WB, PG and alot more 

if a song is successful it doesn’t matter how old its you need to support it for example lizzo her song got to no.1 after two years and she promoted the heck out of it 

33 minutes ago, Andrew Fatale said:

i didn’t expect it to stay at no.1 for 49 hours but let me tell you this always just threw singles out with minimal to no promotion ake make me, HIAM, Purfume, WB, PG and alot more 

if a song is successful it doesn’t matter how old its you need to support it for example lizzo her song got to no.1 after two years and she promoted the heck out of it 

Britney should NOT be promoting a song right now! It’s not even a single! This does not MATTER! There are protests happening right now, if she is going to put her energy somewhere it should be black lives! This song was just a gift to let the fans stream it legally! Not everything is released to slay the charts

42 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Britney should NOT be promoting a song right now! It’s not even a single! This does not MATTER! There are protests happening right now, if she is going to put her energy somewhere it should be black lives! This song was just a gift to let the fans stream it legally! Not everything is released to slay the charts

Britney is under a conservator-ship she can’t post about anything all of her posts are pre-approved by management    but her team can promote her music 

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Forget about it. They don’t promote the song. We don’t even know for sure if Britney’s under a record label anymore. :jlostare:

If she was dropped or not in contract surely we would know... wasn’t RCA a 3 album deal.. that’s only Bianca Joan and Glory... there’s one more album under this contract! 

Archived