Post deleted

ABBADABADOO

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney in 2004 defended her bodyguard from a racist insult, acted, did not remain silent, the video also shows how she supports her bodyguard for the offense of the paparazzi's words. This, also caused controversy in America.

Facts, not words for Instagram.

• Content Curators

scripted snl skit

atleast she was appropiating black culture like her fellow peers back in the day

one of them basing their whole personality out of something they weren't :jl:

shes been an ally for the lgbt ,minorities and other groups since her career started 

spam them with pics of her wearing the dreamers shirt 

4 hours ago, nevermind said:

People called her worse. Crazy, stupid, junkie, ****... whats one more insult?

She doesnt owe anyone anything. Now they want her as an advocate? Wow.

Absolutely.  100% Agreed.

And she didn't even write sketch.

People like Conan O'brien despicably were publically mocking her all of 2007; particularly late 2007.  She could have easily died in late 2007/early 2008 and the hypocritical media and/or the music industry didn't care whatsoever.  **** them. (the media)

4 hours ago, nevermind said:

Just out of pure spite, I hope she keeps her mouth shut. 

She should do exactly this.  Or if she posts something related, she should quote someone else.

20 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Absolutely.  100% Agreed.

And she didn't even write sketch.

People like Conan O'brien despicably were publically mocking her all of 2007; particularly late 2007.  She could have easily died in late 2007/early 2008 and the hypocritical media and/or the music industry didn't care whatsoever.  **** them.

She should do exactly this.  Or if she posts something related, she should quote someone else.

42 minutes ago, nevermind said:

People called her worse. Crazy, stupid, junkie, ****... whats one more insult?

She doesnt owe anyone anything. Now they want her as an advocate? Wow.

Just out of pure spite, I hope she keeps her mouth shut. 

I love that Craig Ferguson clip.  The fact that he stood up and refused to mock her that night, despite coming in to tape the show and being bombarded with jokes written about Britney.  I’m not upset with her for not speaking out, despite being disgusted with the hate towards the black community and the unfolding events.
 :sendinglove:

Britney would only make a fool of herself if she said anything about the events. She is conservative from Louisiana and lives in an area that is guarded by the police around the clock. Britney is part of the establishment. They would only distort Britney's statements. Britney is an artist and makes music. Music should connect all people and not share them. Britney should just shut up.

this is what the cancel culture is ****' things, everyone evolves as a person and learn stuff, u just can't go to the '90s and point someone is a racist based on a sketch and little video, she's not a racist
it's easy to prove she's not... this is 2004:

One of my favourite acting from Britney tbh.. I didn’t even realised it was her for the first time.. she killed it :smokney2:

P.S. I haven’t noticed anything racist in it.. you can always find homophobic, racist, xenophobic etc things in every joke.. I mean in every joke.. there always would be something about blondes, Russians, Chinese, or whatever..

and not forget about the world that was(and still is somehow) making fun of Britney so they can go to hell..

#freebritney :nothavingit:  

This is ridiculous. We all lived in a different climate in 2004. Things that are brought up 15 years later when people weren’t aware that these matters weren’t openly as sensitive is not fair. If it was now, ok- I get the point bc there is awareness.

we have gotten too far off track with this stuff. People need to zero in on the real enemies.

Archived