July 8. Me and my fellow spice girl pop culture fan is doing an Instagram live

Spicechinodiva

So July 8 is the 24th anniversary of wannabe and Girl power. 

So me and a fellow mutual Spicer.

Who I met at the reunion tour in New York city. Still to this day. One of the best people in the world..

Join me and Carlos as we talk about the girls, their music both solo and group wise. The impact on both American and British music industry and especially What role the girls played in bringing pop music back in the states. And Pioneering the teen pop movement that only they spearheaded with The backstreet boys in 97. Before 99 went down with Britney and more pop stars. 

Impact on girl groups in Britain and how they basically crashed The boy band crash which they were told would never happen.

Were also going to talk about what they really mean to us. And how it's actually nice to see a group that's considered a fad celebrated in social media times like they never broke up. 

So join us. We're still planning on things.  

We are definitely going to do an apple music playlist. 

I respect your love for spotify.

But Apple music allows us to add musuc videos in the playlist and since we both use that platform. 

We thought it would be great. Hear the singles our fav album tracks, the b sides, remixes and our favorite solo material.

We are technically limited in the US access to solo music. So we really are sorry. But we can't add Our fav solo spice track maybe by Emma Bunton. Which billboard listed as the best spice girls solo track.

But we will make it fun. Music and Videos in 4K resoultion. 

So join us in the party to celebrate the British fab five. 

sassy mel b GIF by Spice Girls

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived