Britney’s most forgotten songs

In your opinion what do you think are Brit’s most forgotten songs? This could be any song that you actually liked and listened so many times, however these days, you don’t really listen to it anymore...

My opinion is definitely My Prerogative and Do Somethin’, don’t get me wrong I absolutely love these two songs, but somehow I keep forgetting they exist.

forgotten.jpg.cb7a08718bbed1a5aa93f72eed073ad6.jpg

• Love 9

I feel like Circus is very underrated. That song is a masterpiece, the concept and lyrics are so great and they are as personal to Britneys “circus” of a life as you can get. 

Sometimes is also paid dust because Britney seemingly doesn’t like it, but its a sweet teenage romance song. The MV is so cute and she looks like an American Teen Dream.

Also I never really ever hear stans talking about Where Are You Now. Its easily Britney’s most vocally impressive song, towards the end she hits this really high note with such resonance and power I don’t think shes ever done again. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

I feel like Circus is very underrated. That song is a masterpiece, the concept and lyrics are so great and they are as personal to Britneys “circus” of a life as you can get. 

Sometimes is also paid dust because Britney seemingly doesn’t like it, but its a sweet teenage romance song. The MV is so cute and she looks like an American Teen Dream.

Also I never really ever hear stans talking about Where Are You Now. Its easily Britney’s most vocally impressive song, towards the end she hits this really high note with such resonance and power I don’t think shes ever done again. 

None of these are even close to forgettable.