Get Rhythm Nation to #1 on itunes

UPDATE 

iTunes purchase day will be June 10th and we stream it the whole week, to send a message, we are apart of a Rhythm Nation!! 😁

Hey community, I don’t post much on here. But, I thought this would be the best place to get this social media campaign organized.

The week of June 8th, I wanted to get a social media campaign to have Janet Jackson’s single “Rhythm Nation” get to #1 on the iTunes Charts and maybe even get it to re enter the Billboard charts with streaming as well. I want this to be a message that when the “people of the world unite, strength in numbers, we we can get it right, one time!”

I just think it is a small thing we can do to show people we can unite and make voices heard. Would anyone be any to join me into making this happen?
janet-rhythm.jpg.7f12db7eb99be805da2b776496a85880.jpg

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Bmtaggart said:

Hey community, I don’t post much on here. But, I thought this would be the best place to get this social media campaign organized. The week of June 8th, I wanted to get a social media campaign to have Janet Jackson’s single “Rhythm Nation” get to #1 on the iTunes Charts and maybe even get it to re enter the Billboard charts with streaming as well. I want this to be a message that when the “people of the world unite, strength in numbers, we we can get it right, one time!” I just think it is a small thing we can do to show people we can unite and make voices heard. Would anyone be any to join me into making this happen?

I ran to this THREAD LIKE THE BROKE B I AM TO SAY RHYTHM NATION IS MY ALL TIME FAVE JANET SONG. RUN THAT SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN B. ITS THE ANTHEM THE WORLD NEEDS NOW 

• Love 1

Hey @Born2Die can you help me tag the moderators? I don’t know who they are lol seriously I am very new here. But I know this could do some real good! Let’s get this song to the top! Is June 10th enough time to get the word out and get this going? June 10th is buy on iTunes day, and the WHOLE DAMN week is stream like we have never streamed before!!!! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block